Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2008, 02:29 PM

Sledge Dog (NI)

Got some snow at last, so got Angel a harness and hooked him up to a sledge for Logan. Angel pulled him all the way home from school and he thought it was great fun, got a few funny looks mind!!! lol.

Jem
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2008, 02:31 PM
That is awesome hun, angel is a cracking looking dog anyway but the snow really sets him off xx
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2008, 02:39 PM
That is brilliant, Logan you better watch you don't put wieght on now, you will need to take turns with angel so you get some excersise too lol xx
skilaki
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-12-2008, 02:58 PM
These are the most fun pics I've seen in a while. Great idea
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2008, 03:01 PM
awww!! looks like they both had a greet itme!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-12-2008, 03:35 PM
Great piccie Angelmist. has he pulled before, or was that the first time? He looks well pleased and proud of himself. I bet your lad has got himself some street cred now
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2008, 04:00 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Great piccie Angelmist. has he pulled before, or was that the first time? He looks well pleased and proud of himself. I bet your lad has got himself some street cred now
No he's never pulled before (well he naturally pulls like a steam train but hes not actually pulled objects), he looked at me a bit funny as if to say what you doing to me when I went to put the harness on as hes never worn one before but he was really good and never batted an eyelid at being attached and trundled away quite happily (a natural)!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-12-2008, 04:42 PM
when do we see the piccie of the team of 4 flying down the High Street, pedestrians scattering now you have one doing the other 3 will have to have a go, and you know you might as well do all of them together
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2008, 08:35 PM
thats a lovely story for him to tell his girl friends ,when he grows up lol ,stunning doggie
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2008, 10:27 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
when do we see the piccie of the team of 4 flying down the High Street, pedestrians scattering now you have one doing the other 3 will have to have a go, and you know you might as well do all of them together
Lol! I was actually joking about that earlier saying I should put the girls at the back with him and the puplets leading!! Would be good to see but I can just picture it going disasterously wrong!! lol.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >