Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gaz webber
Dogsey Senior
Male 

16-04-2008, 06:04 AM

Interesting walk!

Took Willow out this morning, in the cold, the wet and the fog.
Because of her condition (on heat and humping nekkid pillows (see last post)) I keep her on a 20 foot strap lead, rather than letting her run off.

Willow, in spite of the pillow-humping, is a Laydee, and is uncomfortable with anything touching her bum. If anything touches her rear, she sits down, suddenly. Even a strong wind under her tail will have her parked, instantly, and rain up the chuff does the same. And woe betide any randy male dog that has the temerity to insert a nose where plainly a nose was never meant to go. And...well, I can only appologise again to the owner of the randy Jack Russel. I will say no more, apat from the fact that five seconds after the Jack Russel attempted to assert hes Droit de Signeur, all you could see was a startled, sitting Rottie, with four legs and the very tippy tip of a nose where her tail was. That, and a slight *Huff* noise, as 8 stone of dogg attemted the Heimlich Manouvre on Casanova...

Anyhow...this morning through some kind of gambolling trotting jumping gymnastics, she managed to get the lead going from her collar, round one front leg, under her rear legs than up, sharply to her tail.

This led to much hilarity on my part. Because every time she wagged her tail it pulled on her bum. This caused her to sit, which in turn pulled her left leg out in a kind of salute, and dropped her chin on the ground. Not once, not twice, but...well, in the distance of forty feet she must have done it twenty times. I should have done something, I know, but honestly, the world is all too short of dogs who can curtsey, wave and bow at the same time...
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2008, 06:27 AM
You couldn't make it up, could you Gaz?

PMSL!!!!!!

Teddysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-04-2008, 07:58 AM
priceless
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2008, 08:48 AM
Oh that hurt, I was trying so hard not to laugh out loud cause the whole training group would be looking at me...ouch!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2008, 07:32 PM
Oh Gaz! I can't type for the tears of laughter. PMSL
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2008, 07:40 PM
ok now wipes tears of laughter from her eyes so she can type.
PRICELESS