View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sasdax
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-06-2006, 03:22 PM
Our pups were bought up on Burns mini bites and loved it but once they reached about 4 1/2 - 5 months they stopped putting on weight so I put them on to Pro plan. The one girl we kept put on some weight so she is now back on burns. Our boy pups are on the mini bites and the 8 adults are feed burns chicken, lamb, venison which I buy in rotation. They absolutely hate the fish variety. If it was down to the OH to buy the food he would only buy them chicken but I think they like to have a change
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Chanel.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	2319  
Aileen
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-06-2006, 05:12 PM
We had Saffy on the fish for a while, but I think she had too much of it as wasn't eating as much as normal.

We now rotate between, Chicken, Lamb and Duck. Venison is not one of her choices, although she will eat it.

Aileen x
Tan
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-06-2006, 11:01 AM
Fish & Brwn Rice - it even smells nice to me!
Seems to suit, lean & healthy and always being admired (but of course she expects nothing less). I gather from the Purina site that they've done experiments (which I disaprove of!) that prove a lean dog lives longer. Am I dense, or would that seem to be common sense based on the link between fat humans and disease?
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2