Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 05:50 AM
Oh, that is so funny, Fiona
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 07:06 AM
That is brilliant bless her it must drive her mad that she can't get that ball xx
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 07:12 AM
Originally Posted by Emrad View Post
That is so cute she looks like she really wants him to get a hole in one
wish I'd made a note of which player it was when I took the photo - I'd have tried to send it to him to show his number one fan

Originally Posted by Katie23 View Post
Glad they made you smile

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Oh, that is so funny, Fiona
Thanks Vicki - its funny when its on TV, not quiet so funny when its in real life and she runs and stands in front of a golfer waiting for him to swing his club

Originally Posted by Berger View Post
That is brilliant bless her it must drive her mad that she can't get that ball xx
strangely she doesn't care about the ball - its the swing of the club that fascinates her. Its why she gets bored when they are putting because they don't swing the club fast enough then
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 07:59 AM
Personaly I blame Andy.... shes truely hooked eh? daft dug
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 08:08 AM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
Personaly I blame Andy.... shes truely hooked eh? daft dug
she is that. Funny as he has been so careful to make sure that none of the dogs are interested in golf balls as it would just be too shocking if they ran onto the golf course to steal a ball (as happened to Andy last week with someone else's dog ). But we never thought she'd get so into the golf club swing....mind you I have no idea whether she can tell a good swing from a bad one :lo:
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 08:12 AM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
she is that. Funny as he has been so careful to make sure that none of the dogs are interested in golf balls as it would just be too shocking if they ran onto the golf course to steal a ball (as happened to Andy last week with someone else's dog ). But we never thought she'd get so into the golf club swing....mind you I have no idea whether she can tell a good swing from a bad one :lo:
well if she starts to bark four times after a swing, she may be getting into the whole lingo thing
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 08:23 AM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
well if she starts to bark four times after a swing, she may be getting into the whole lingo thing
she doesn't tend to bark, but if she gets really excited she will start to spin. Perhaps I need to monitor whether she spins or not (and if so, how many spins) with how good the shot was

She could earn me a packet as the worlds first Canine golf commentator
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3