Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rob12
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-06-2008, 03:10 AM

Been a while

Hi, it's been a while since I came here. My dog is now a very wonderful part of my life. She's grown up - mostly - into a fairly responsible sort of dog. She knows I am deaf, so leads me into the laundry, when the washing machine beeps go off. She also knows just when the microwave makes it's beeps. I am so glad I have her, even though she doesn't chew my slippers, she will still throw them around before she brings one to me. She's such a delight.
Lene
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-06-2008, 06:19 AM
Aww.... that's so lovely... Dogs can be so helpful even though they're just Bitsa's..

Cheers
Lene
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2008, 07:30 AM
She sounds delightful, Rob. I'm so pleased she's "doing her job properly" and giving you loads of loce and affection too
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2008, 07:30 AM
So glad to hear that she is making such a different in your life. She sounds delightful, it's so wonderful to know that she is so in tune with you that she recognises that you are deaf and has become such a true friend by helping you like she does. Best wish to you both....she sounds a star
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2008, 08:01 AM
Hi Rob, Welcome back to Dogsey your girl sounds a sweetheart, long may it continue x