Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2015, 06:52 AM

Daily Thread (Wednesday)

Good morning everyone,

Lynn, hope Dillon is better this morning and everyone else ok. Poor LG problem suffering from wallet attack. Hope he is ok.

Harvey, I don't know whether I am allowed to put my call sign on here or not.

Griff hope you are ok today and Jenny and Brian and June your poor back hope that is easier too.

Have a good day everyone, take care stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-12-2015, 07:32 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.

Hoping everyone and all doglets are well too.

Well Dillon is better than Monday and hoping a bit better today than yesterday but still not right still uncomfortable from his anal glands. Better nights sleep not so much licking of his leg or bottom but that might be because he called for me to come downstairs last night about midnight plus I have him on piriton to help ease the irritation. I slept on the sofa.
Will be ringing the vets at 8.30 to re-book an appointment hopefully for today it needs sorting it is not going to do it by itself as I hoped.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2015, 08:21 AM
Oh Lynn, poor Dillon, hope the vet can ease his problem bless him. I am feeding Amber too much, two lots of poo to clear up this morning. Still at least there is a bin on the green.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-12-2015, 08:36 AM
Appointment made 2.20 will go this time even if he seems better. Nice firm poop this morning and he seemed proud of himself and bounced in he doesn't that for the last two days.
He has just attacked his bottom and had a lick round his leg though.
Poor Amber on a diet then.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2015, 08:43 AM
Mornign Lynn and Moyra. Hope Dillon is getting better. Sanicula aqua is normally given as one tablet three times a day. Normally only needed for a couple of days. Hope all others that follow are well. Found two fleas on Tyto this morning, just hope that the spot on gets rid of any others. I am mortified to have realised that this was the problem. Oh well. Weather grot here. bfn.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2015, 08:56 AM
Morning Dogsey. Another dark morning. I'm with you Moyra, I'm getting fed up with it. It was nearly 8am before I woke up this morning.
I will tell if you will!! my call sign is G1GED! I don't use it anymore and as you can tell I never got my Morse licence.
Lynn glad Dillons paw is improving.
Glad you dealt with those hoppy b****rs Brenda
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-12-2015, 09:01 AM
Absolute disaster yesterday, the gadget you slide a zip into broke and I just had no way of repairing it as it was in pieces. Talk about embarrassement just as Sue and I were going out for a meal.

OOH you norty thinking people you were thinking it was my trouser zip wern't you? tut tut

Luckily I had another coat I could wear so all was not lost. Sue found another in the wardrobe last worn going to Focus on Imaging at the NEC in Birmingham in 2008. I know this because the pass card was still in the pocket
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2015, 09:34 AM
Nippy Jen, I never took my morse either, mine is G6WLQ, the guys all called me the Wicked Little Queen hope that comes out ok.

I hope Dillon will be ok.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2015, 10:18 AM
Morning all
Nippy and Moyra, is ham radio like cb??? my dad used to do cb and was called little chef Lol
Lynn, hope the vet sorts Dillon out, life would be so much easier if they could just tell us
Lol tumbeweed
Brenda, glad you found what was bothering Tyto
I have a terrible sore throat, i haven't even got rid of the last flippin bug yet and another one has come and got me! i will be staying in today wrapped up all warm
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-12-2015, 10:31 AM
Wet and warm this morning, only light rain though thank goodness, as really need to get the girls out today. Alun arrived a few minutes ago, so he's back up in the bathroom finishing off.I'm having brekkie myself after sorting the girls out and they are having a little doze till I am ready to take them out.
Poor Barry, losing control of his zip, lucky he had an antique stashed away as back up. Hope you and Sue enjoyed your meal out after your little mishap
Lynn, Dillon must read books about how to worry you, he's gone through most of his 'bits' and has come upon something new now. Keep meaning to ask you, what dose of the Equine Cortiflex does he have, my friend with the very old collie was asking me about it, and I didn't know but said I would ask you.
Brenda, how on earth did Tyto acquire visitors I wonder, does he have garlic everyday, worth giving him a tablet as that seems to dissuade the little devils from taking up residence.
Oooh Norty Moyra with her nickname Must have been amazing being able to talk to the guys up in space.
Griff, you are a walking bug zone at the moment, well maybe not walking, a tucked up in a warm bed zone perhaps
Nippy its dark here till getting on to 9am at the moment, I keep thinking its midnight when I wake up.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »