23-10-2013, 08:13 PM
He's such a sweetie You take fab photos JEN
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2013, 08:20 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
He's such a sweetie You take fab photos JEN
Thanks Eileen but I think it's got more to do with him being such a big poser! I'm chuffed with how his photo's came out though and glad we had a break in the rain to get some nice ones.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2013, 08:44 PM
Love this thread Jen. Will dig out some more of my own at some stage. Just enjoying looking at all the others right now.
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2013, 09:16 PM
Glad you're enjoying it Pat. I'll keep an eye out for Bella photo's
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-10-2013, 09:49 PM
Originally Posted by BlueJay View Post
Speaking of stalkers.......

Lovely photographs everyone...
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2013, 10:42 PM
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
Glad you're enjoying it Pat. I'll keep an eye out for Bella photo's
Took this down at the Salt Lake this morning. This is about as close to a whole body portrait of Bella that doesn't feature her bum as I get! She is always ahead of me on the 'way out' and always RIGHT NEXT TO ME or RIGHT BEHIND me on the way back. I call her - she stops and looks (like in this pic) and in a nanosecond she is right back with me too close to get a piccie on my phone!

Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2013, 10:45 PM
My beloved Charlie Girl emerging from a pond near Hay Tor on Dartmoor. How she loved the moor (and then how she loved the salt lake here when we moved - as does Bella)

Here she is again up on Troodos Mountain (with her 'haircut for Cyprus') in her last year of life.
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2013, 05:47 PM
Great photo's Pat although it took me a minute to find Bella! I love Charlie's 'haircut for Cyprus' definitely different

Speaking of haircuts it's Dennis' haircut day on Saturday poor boy can barely see at the moment!

We have a wonderful volunteer who comes in three days a week and between herself and her husband they walk all the dogs they can, some are staff only, and feed all the cats and dogs in the evening. Whenever they are in I always ask her to pick a dog to come in the dog kitchen while feeds are prepared and handed out as a staff member will be in there for a good hour so it's a decent length of time for the dogs to be out of their room.

This evening was Dennis' turn -

So I Got to hang out with him for an hour while I did the daily write up and made sure all the paperwork was up to date
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2013, 05:51 PM
I can't believe Dennis is still there Methinks you have a little soft spot for him Jen
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2013, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
I can't believe Dennis is still there Methinks you have a little soft spot for him Jen
Fingers crossed someone comes forward for him this weekend. I do have a soft spot for him, he is such a character.

The one that really gets to me at the moment is Ted, I just can't walk past this boy without stopping for a cuddle -

I think it's because he reminds me of my boy Bob -

This photo of Bob is of him hanging out in the dog kitchen with me when he was a kennel dog. The funny thing is Ted is in the same kennel that both Bob and Scooby were in when they were looking for their new homes.
Page 8 of 130 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 58 108 > Last »