View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2011, 03:49 PM
I think they're lovely pressies hun He'll be delighted that you've put so much thought onto them. xx
Cachapman710
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-07-2011, 04:56 PM
Your partner is very lucky to have such a kind thoughtful loving girlfriend. I hope he has a wonderful day. x
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2011, 06:56 PM
Originally Posted by Pawsonboard View Post
Right is my OH's birthday on the 20th and I am planning a suprise party for him, but getting him some pressies too.

Now his parents are massive let downs and never really do much/give him much for his birthday, and to be quite honest, are a waste of space. So I want to really spoil him this year, so far ive got him

2 t-shirts
some stickers for his car
a new zippo lighter
adopted a turtle on behalf of him (cause he desperatly wants a turtle but we dont have space for the tank )

Im also having a custom car cake made for his party of on of his cars he has at the moment (Mk 2 Celica Supra)

Ive organised food and decorations and have told him im taking him out for a posh meal on his birthday

Do you guys think this is enough? I kind of dont feel like ive got him enough (bearing in mind he bought me my mercedes estate for my birthday lol )

What do you think?

Surely gifts are about what would please the receiver and have nothing to do with amount or cost?

Something that he really wants that cost £10 is better than something he has no desire for that costs £100!

AT least that is how I feel.

the best gifts reflect the time and thought that has gone into their selection, not their monetary value of number.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2