Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2011, 07:08 AM

Fed up - rant

just fed up of m's ex and kids...they expect the world from us and all the dish is the brown stuff.

his ex wife is a pain up the **** and that is the polite version. she has tantrums, wont communicate with us even over basic issues and plays games with us over martin seeing his youngest son. we basically get to have him when it suits her and she needs free childminding.

is eldest has been on remand since before christmas - not totally sure if it was 100% her fault (not allowed to discuss crime) but we spend days driving up and down to near london for an 1 hour visit. we are lucky that we get some of our costs refunded but not all of them. means i have to either leave blackie alone for hours, take him with us or find someone to look after him for us.

his second eldest son never comes near except when its his birthday or christmas. we never receive anything from him for fathers day or birthdays - not even a text.

his youngest daughter is a **** stirring bitch. we got a loan out for her last christmas and now finish up making the payments and waiting days for the money back.

there are times when for a few minutes or hours that i wish to be out of all of this rubbish. on top of that i havent 'got over' losing my dad just before christmas or the fact that the only house my family has lived in (was built for them) is on the market.

just wishing my life was different at the moment and we only had one of these problems and not the whole lot at once

sue
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2011, 07:23 AM
I don't really have any advice, what does M think of it all, it sounds like he needs to toe the line on all of this. They sound like ungrateful little so and so's. The stress of it all must be hard and really feel for you, so rant away you have good reason to by the sounds of it!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-07-2011, 08:08 AM
Sorry Sue you are feeling so low.

We have had a similar experience this year but a long story and do not want to hijack your thread. I felt really sick inside for the way Gorden was treated but couldn't say anything as it was a funeral we all met up again and felt it was not the place to bring up old problems. Gorden says he is not bothered so to leave it which I have done. But I am very angry so understand a little of what you are going through and having had our son Mark go through similar with his ex partner understand that too.

Everything does come at once you're right but as we know we get through the bad times even though sometimes it feels like it will never end.

Do you have to go with Martin each and every time could you not stay behind if there is no one for Blackie and have a littke break from it all ?

(((Hugs))). X
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2011, 09:06 AM
Originally Posted by Emma View Post
I don't really have any advice, what does M think of it all, it sounds like he needs to toe the line on all of this. They sound like ungrateful little so and so's. The stress of it all must be hard and really feel for you, so rant away you have good reason to by the sounds of it!
thanks for that x

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Sorry Sue you are feeling so low.

We have had a similar experience this year but a long story and do not want to hijack your thread. I felt really sick inside for the way Gorden was treated but couldn't say anything as it was a funeral we all met up again and felt it was not the place to bring up old problems. Gorden says he is not bothered so to leave it which I have done. But I am very angry so understand a little of what you are going through and having had our son Mark go through similar with his ex partner understand that too.

Everything does come at once you're right but as we know we get through the bad times even though sometimes it feels like it will never end.

Do you have to go with Martin each and every time could you not stay behind if there is no one for Blackie and have a littke break from it all ?

(((Hugs))). X
have to go unfortunately as m doesnt drive and the train journey would be horrendous....just need to learn to bite my tongue a bit more...thanks for the hugs

sue
beau
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-07-2011, 11:35 AM
I can sympathise, my OH's ex is exactly the same, he gets nothing for fathers day, but when it is christmas, birthdays or she wants the kids babysat she gets in touch, my OH also has to put up with his ex's new boyfriend phoning up giving abuse.
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2011, 05:00 PM
Originally Posted by beau View Post
I can sympathise, my OH's ex is exactly the same, he gets nothing for fathers day, but when it is christmas, birthdays or she wants the kids babysat she gets in touch, my OH also has to put up with his ex's new boyfriend phoning up giving abuse.
the only thing we dont put up with is the boyfriend bit as she hasnt found anyone to be the doormat my o/h used to be to her and the kids

sue