Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2011, 09:23 AM

Feeling pretty rotten

I started with a cold last thursday,anyway I now have a vile cough and awful sinus the pressure in my head is awful and the right side of my face is sore from the pressure.

I've brought some sinus relief stuff from tesco this morning and will see how I go with it before pestering our GP.

Feel like I've run out of go go juice LOL,just don't seem to have much energy and to top that off I have 4 burn't finger tips that have now blistered I picked up the lid off the casserole last night while it was still hot
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2011, 09:44 AM
I hope you`re feeling better soon. Try to rest and it`ll help your body heal.
X
Manyana13
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-06-2011, 11:05 AM
I hope you feel better soon. Have you tried Berrocca (or similar)? When I am feeling low on energy, it does help me, good old Vitamin C. Take it easy and hopefully you will be yourself afain soon.
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2011, 11:16 AM
If you have a sinus infection, definately pester your GP, I found they never really cleared up by themselves. If it's just a bit of congestion then steaming may help - I ended up using a sinus rinse, but I had chronic sinusitis (had my sinuses operated on in the end) so you may find steaming is enough to clear it.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2011, 12:02 PM
Sorry to hear this Sal, I had a sinus infection once and thought I had a brain tumour it was so painful...I would definately pester your GP for something as I would imagine you'd need something stronger than over the counter drugs to help you through it.

I hope you feel better soon xx
Dolce
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-07-2011, 09:06 AM
Im just recovering from a bout of this, had to back to pharmacy to get a cough bottle and a different type of sudafed, the stuff i had wasnt working. the sudafed you sniff up your nose seemed most effective for me.

3 weeks on, still have a cough, and bliddy hayfever to boot now.

hope you are on the mend soon.
x