View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2010, 10:12 AM
Sorry to read this, I hope he starts his treatment very soon and feels much better.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2010, 11:36 AM
Sorry Elaine, I don't know how I missed this

Big hugs to you and your family.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2010, 04:16 PM
Thanks everyone, just a waiting game now, he has a biopsy on Wed to decide which Chemo best suits. so so sad, he's only 58 and a lovely lovely man.

xxxx
Manyana13
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-08-2010, 04:24 PM
Thinking of you and your family. it is very sad, life is so cruel sometimes. Hugs from me and Poppy xx
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2010, 06:49 AM
Thanks everyone for you kind wishes

They kept Lester in after his biopsy, but hopefully he will be home today. Sorry I have not been on much but I have been spending quite a bit of time with my sister in law, and taking care of her grandkids so she and her daughter can spend time with Lester, nothing much else I can do really, but now the kids will be back at school so that will make it a bit easier. Will let you know the outcome of the biopsy asap.

Once again thanks to you all.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
peedie
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-09-2010, 07:13 AM
I'm so sorry to hear of the awful time you are all going through just now. I work for a cancer charity and have seen first hand the far reaching effects that cancer can have. My thoughts are with you all...
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2010, 08:11 AM
Thinking of you all, Elaine x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2010, 11:50 AM
Still thinking of you mate, I hope he's comfortable and out of pain, and more than anything I hope the biopsy results might be better than expected too. I'll try and catch you later ok.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Northernsoulgirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2010, 02:41 PM
Have only just read these posts. Am so very sorry to hear the news about Lester. Sending hugs to you all. Gillx
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2010, 10:37 AM
One again, thanks guys for being there.

Upadate

Lester has started his chemo. He had the first lot on thursday, intraveinus (sp) and tablets, next week it's just the tablets, then a week off and then it starts all over again.

He seems fine in himself but then that's Lester. He don't really say much, it's his wife that I worry about funnily enough as she just will not show her feelings. I have said to her "come round here and have a whinge, beat the walls etc" but she just says that if she starts then she's scared she won't stop and that she needs to be strong for him. I worry about her mental health as I feel she needs an outlet otherwise she is going to blow.

So I'm spending a lot of my time at her house with them both. So apologies for not being on here as much but I do nip in now and again.

H....ring me monday

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >