Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2009, 07:45 PM

Embarrasing moments

i know this has probably been done before, but wanted to give it another go, i am the first to wax lyrical, of how proud i am of my girls and how they behave in public, but yesterday i had one of those moments when i wanted the ground to open up and swallow me and who was the culprit but Molly moo poo.

Yesterday my latest foster murren had visitors, now when i have someone coming to see a dog i shut all mine in the dining room and kitchen the theory being that the vistors have come to see their perspective new family member and not my dogs who are definitely not up for rehoming

Well yesterday Moll escaped, now Moll loves people and visitors are something that really make her day and she will bounce around to get their attention, anyway i managed to catch her after she had done a circuit of the living room, picked her up and tucked her under my arm and headed back to the dining room, only to hear from the lady visitor behind me oh she's having a wee, yes she was all down my back and a river across the living room floor, Que one very red faced Nessr rehoming co-ordinator

Thankfully the mop was to hand and it didn't put Murrens visitors off, but how do they manage to time it so well, Moll never does anything like that, think she just wanted to let me know she wasn't happy at not being allowed cuddles with visitors

so what have your dogs done that can top that one
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2009, 08:31 PM
OMG I can't top that! I am wondering how you managed to tuck a springer under your arm though ;o)

Very funny story x
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2009, 08:51 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
OMG I can't top that! I am wondering how you managed to tuck a springer under your arm though ;o)

Very funny story x
Molly is a very small springer, only 13kg
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2009, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by Lizzy23 View Post
Molly is a very small springer, only 13kg
13kgs of naughty! ;o)
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2009, 08:28 AM
oooh they do know how to embarrass us don't they.

Mine was this summer (and posted on here). Took the three border collies to a GSD fun show day with Moobli. All the GSD people saying how well behaved they were 'not like the usual collies' and I was dead chuffed.........until Tip decided to show me up good and proper by starting fights with Stumpy. Never done it before nor since, but I could've died of embarrassment (in fact after his 4th go at her I just slunk away from the show and went home!)