register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
MissE is offline  
Location: Ockendon Village
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,328
Female 
 
08-04-2008, 09:27 PM
hmm.. the squidgy club is a bit brownist....

my leather sofas are deep forest green.. maybe Alexandra we should start our own club.. along the agility lines.. and call it the A.B.B. sofa club... Anything But Brown
Reply With Quote
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
terrier69 is offline  
Location: UK
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 4,185
Female 
 
08-04-2008, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Might be able to help out on the spoons
They'll do!

All together now....

Friends let us join together!
With a smile or with a frown.
For couches must be leather...
and the leather must be brown!


No blue, no red, no white
No creamy lemon yellow
No black as in the night
No! Brown! You’ll hear us bellow!

We welcome all the hues,
From taupe, to beige to tan
But please don’t make us choose
For browns we are a fan!

So if you feel the need
To join our little band
Just go and do the deed
And get down to the Land (of Leather lol)

*cue Jackie with a solo on the spoons*

So….Friends let us join together!
With a smile or with a frown.
For couches must be leather...
and the leather must be brown!


…..and squidy!
Reply With Quote
random
Dogsey Veteran
random is offline  
Location: Norf Eest
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 14,995
Female 
 
08-04-2008, 09:30 PM
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
hmm.. the squidgy club is a bit brownist....

my leather sofas are deep forest green.. maybe Alexandra we should start our own club.. along the agility lines.. and call it the A.B.B. sofa club... Anything But Brown
Oh no you can't do that because that would include me in the ABB (red ) but sneakily looking up brown, squidgy corner suites behind the ABB's back!
Reply With Quote
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
terrier69 is offline  
Location: UK
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 4,185
Female 
 
08-04-2008, 09:31 PM
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
hmm.. the squidgy club is a bit brownist....

my leather sofas are deep forest green.. maybe Alexandra we should start our own club.. along the agility lines.. and call it the A.B.B. sofa club... Anything But Brown
Feel free!
But I betcha can't beat the ukelele and the spoons (and H with her dingaling)
Reply With Quote
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Inca is offline  
Location: sunny south
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 18,203
Female 
 
08-04-2008, 09:31 PM
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
hmm.. the squidgy club is a bit brownist....

my leather sofas are deep forest green.. maybe Alexandra we should start our own club.. along the agility lines.. and call it the A.B.B. sofa club... Anything But Brown
OR

Members of ALL OTHER squidgy sofa's club
Reply With Quote
random
Dogsey Veteran
random is offline  
Location: Norf Eest
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 14,995
Female 
 
08-04-2008, 09:31 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
They'll do!

All together now....

Friends let us join together!
With a smile or with a frown.
For couches must be leather...
and the leather must be brown!


No blue, no red, no white
No creamy lemon yellow
No black as in the night
No! Brown! You’ll hear us bellow!

We welcome all the hues,
From taupe, to beige to tan
But please don’t make us choose
For browns we are a fan!

So if you feel the need
To join our little band
Just go and do the deed
And get down to the Land (of Leather lol)

*cue Jackie with a solo on the spoons*

So….Friends let us join together!
With a smile or with a frown.
For couches must be leather...
and the leather must be brown!


…..and squidy!
hahahaaa, I spat my coffee at land of leather!
Reply With Quote
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Inca is offline  
Location: sunny south
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 18,203
Female 
 
08-04-2008, 09:32 PM
but we get to keep the spoons
Reply With Quote
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Inca is offline  
Location: sunny south
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 18,203
Female 
 
08-04-2008, 09:33 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
They'll do!

All together now....

Friends let us join together!
With a smile or with a frown.
For couches must be leather...
and the leather must be brown!


No blue, no red, no white
No creamy lemon yellow
No black as in the night
No! Brown! You’ll hear us bellow!

We welcome all the hues,
From taupe, to beige to tan
But please don’t make us choose
For browns we are a fan!

So if you feel the need
To join our little band
Just go and do the deed
And get down to the Land (of Leather lol)

*cue Jackie with a solo on the spoons*

So….Friends let us join together!
With a smile or with a frown.
For couches must be leather...
and the leather must be brown!


…..and squidy!

PMSL ....................
Reply With Quote
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
MissE is offline  
Location: Ockendon Village
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,328
Female 
 
08-04-2008, 09:33 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
Feel free!
But I betcha can't beat the ukelele and the spoons (and H with her dingaling)
Definitely can't beat the dingaling

Though I do feel a medley on the cello coming on
Reply With Quote
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
terrier69 is offline  
Location: UK
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 4,185
Female 
 
08-04-2008, 09:33 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
hahahaaa, I spat my coffee at land of leather!
See, now if you have a brown sofa that wouldn't matter!
Ah, the joys of BROWN!
Reply With Quote
Reply
Page 7 of 14 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools


© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top