Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tina banda
New Member!
Female 

19-01-2012, 07:28 PM

My puppy Gizmo (feeding question)

hi everyone,this is my frist dog owner.i have a shut tzu he is 4 mons old we really enjoy hem.he smart,he is well train,with trick and potty train,he was easy to train,my questions is he love to eat what i eat,i do give some stuffs,he like oranges,bananas,and hard candy,need to know what good for hem i also give veggie and i buy hem rachal ray dog food is that ideal food for hem ,he seem to not like it to much,he like he dog treats better.have a good day,thank you :
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2012, 11:15 AM
with you being in the US im not too sure on what are good quality foods over there.

as for treats, things like fruit and veg are fine, even left over cooked meat, all in moderation are fine. i would NOT feed your dog candy, also dont feed things like grapes, raisins, onions, or chocolate as they are toxic to the dog.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2012, 12:00 PM
My dogs would probably choose my cheeseburger over dry/wet food anyday.. doesn't mean they should have it! And Candy? Where do I begin on that one!

He's 4 months old, which means he will still be teething, try giving him dry food soaked in warm water. Or a good quality wet food. As you are in the US, I have no ideas about foods over there so can't help you out.