Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-12-2010, 12:02 PM
anyway I am off to go sledging.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2010, 12:09 PM
Jols, I think maybe by your posts you are very young. You seem to so far have been blessed with a good life, and that's good. But there are many, many people that are not fortunate to be in your position, many times not of their own making. What you are suggesting, moving, stocking up, buying a freezer etc. all takes money and the ability to do these things. Perhaps when you get to my age and see the hardship that is around you may understand a lot more where people are coming from. Not everyone is blessed with a fruitful and happy life even young babies and children not just the elderly or infirm. Just think yourself lucky that so far your life is a happy one.
jols
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-12-2010, 12:14 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
Jols, I think maybe by your posts you are very young. You seem to so far have been blessed with a good life, and that's good. But there are many, many people that are not fortunate to be in your position, many times not of their own making. What you are suggesting, moving, stocking up, buying a freezer etc. all takes money and the ability to do these things. Perhaps when you get to my age and see the hardship that is around you may understand a lot more where people are coming from. Not everyone is blessed with a fruitful and happy life even young babies and children not just the elderly or infirm. Just think yourself lucky that so far your life is a happy one.
I am 42..................
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2010, 12:17 PM
Originally Posted by jols View Post
How anyone could have reached the age of 42 and not developed any compassion for others less fortunate is beyond me .
You appear to be living in a bubble . Just hope for your sake one day it doesn't burst .
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2010, 12:20 PM
Sorry I was way off then. My apologies. Count your blessings then you have so far led a happy life and have not had to deal with some of the unfortunate things that happen to these people.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2010, 12:25 PM
I do not know any of Snorris story.............but when you write something on the internet expect a reply.

We have had a thread on this before.....people sharing life probs

How can I be expected to know everyones life story.

If this is the case I should not reply to any thread cause there maybe something that happened in 1987 that I dont know about.
Jols......It is not about not replying because you don't know the whole story. It is about thinking HOW you reply as you may not know the whole story!
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2010, 12:41 PM
Originally Posted by Fernsmum View Post
How anyone could have reached the age of 42 and not developed any compassion for others less fortunate is beyond me .
You appear to be living in a bubble . Just hope for your sake one day it doesn't burst .
I agree
jols
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-12-2010, 12:56 PM
Please remember Snorri said is his first post

''only a total idiot would want this''

I may be opionionated but I am not an idiot for wanting snow.
Cachapman710
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-12-2010, 01:12 PM
Originally Posted by Fernsmum View Post
Not been on here for a couple of days and haven't read the beginning of this thread but am going to read it right through now.
I just wanted to say that Jols has been very kind to me and has sent me a lot of pm's asking if I am ok etc. I know she is outspoken but I think she has a heart of gold.
jols
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-12-2010, 01:15 PM
Originally Posted by Cachapman710 View Post
Not been on here for a couple of days and haven't read the beginning of this thread but am going to read it right through now.
I just wanted to say that Jols has been very kind to me and has sent me a lot of pm's asking if I am ok etc. I know she is outspoken but I think she has a heart of gold.
Page 9 of 18 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »