Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2012, 04:02 AM

Morning my Dogsey friends - Friday

Morning all,

Yay! Friday!

I ought to get some petrol today, but I don’t intend queuing for it.

Fortunately, I can walk to work, the shops, and the supermarket and have a very well stocked freezer and larder, so could probably just exist buying bread and milk for a few weeks.

I could also benefit from the extra exercise......

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today's gem:
The first time I see a jogger smiling, I’ll consider it. — Joan Rivers
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2012, 05:23 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
I am spitting feathers this morning. This is my 5th week in my new job and I still havn't been paid. I am mean't to be paid fortnightly and I know I worked a fortnight in hand, but today I should have been paid and nothing in my bank. I cannot survive with no money. They will be hearing from me later.
Hope you all have a good day.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2012, 06:09 AM
Morning Vicki, Bev and everyone

Oh blimey Bev, that doesn't sound good Hopefully, it's just some internal error with the banks and they'll apologise profusely and hand over the cash until it's sorted.

Overslept again, but then I don't really have anything to get up for except to take Zena out. Staying at home today to get some more packing done, organise stuff for the van tomorrow, and I might try and get some petrol whilst it's early before the queueing starts coz I just couldn't be a*sed with it all yesterday when I saw the queue, and if the worst comes to the worst, then I'll just have to do my 3 hour journey tomorrow in the dog skip.

Have a good week-end all
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2012, 06:11 AM
Morning Vicki, Bev and all

Had a sleepless night worrying about Taz, will be ringing shortly after 9 to see how he is doing. I checked my order status for a DNA test I had posted back to the states on Wednesday for Pip and was surprised to see a result! I was only looking to see if they had received it, they must be good because they did the test the day before I had even taken the sample! Email has been sent.

I hope you get your pay soon Bev, that must be a worry.

I can't be bothered queueing either Vicki for petrol, I will have to get the bike out if neccessary.

Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-03-2012, 06:27 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Blimey Bev I hope you get your pay sorted not a good thing to be dealing with you really don't need all this worry. Everything crossed for Taz Gerri. I need some petrol but like everyone else cannot be bothered to queue. I shall send Gorden out he can pay then too.

Well Dillon is like a new dog this morning no limping running and spinning around after one Rymadil last night wondering and hoping that maybe its not his cruciate after all. In fact more like the old Dlilon naughty puppy. So another chat with the vet to see what she thinks and still rest him a little. A light lead walk today maybe but not to much.

Love the gem today. Have a good day all.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-03-2012, 06:55 AM
בוקר טוב קר שוב הבוקר

Morning Vicki, morning all - so many poorly wubbles to worry about and poor Bev not getting paid...

Our clocks went forward last night, or rather 2am this morning, so I started changing them yesterday afternoon. And still have more to do??? I also nearly scrambled my brains trying to work out how to get Pereg's meds back to the 7am 3pm and 11pm without too much of an upheaval, even to the stage of trying to work out a chart how to do it...

...then thought hey, just do it according to the clock as it will only mean the first dose is at the "wrong" time.

Looks like rain is on the way, smells like rain is on the way, but no rain forecast. Hmmmmm, I wonder who is wrong!

Have a good Friday everyone, with a great weekend to come!

Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2012, 08:12 AM
Good morning all.

Rosie got up at 6 am for a wee, but I thought heck no and put my foot down in respect of an early breakfast so lay on the sofa. She came up with me and we both nodded off until 8.45 am. Bliss!

Beautiful day out there again this morning so another nice outing on the cards.

The petrol situation does worry me, but worry won't solve it. It honestly doesn't seem to have impacted yet on the garages in town despite the local news saying it has. No doubt though that now it's been said, it will (if you see what I mean). I'm more worried about Easter week if the strike does go ahead. Gazillions of tourists all wanting to fill up - ouch!

Bev, if you contact the wages office, they have to issue an emergency cheque if they've screwed up wage payment. Hope you get it sorted.

Sending positive vibes to all the poorly doggies out there and to that GSD that is roaming around, Malka. I do hope he has just strayed and is found soon.

Ah well, coffee to wake up some more then a toasted teacake for brekkie me thinks. Onwards and upwards.

Enjoy yours whatever you're up to and stay safe!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2012, 08:42 AM
Morning Cuz xxx

Morning All xxx

Have had a lie in as Im from from kids, now I have a day planned to do all those things I have been putting off

Have fun folks xxxxxx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-03-2012, 11:43 AM
'morning Vicki, 'morning all of you above and following

Still cold and allegedly we might even get a smattering of snow this weekend I can live witht hat so long as it doesn't go much below zero (I have just filled the van with water prior to a trip after Easter)

Bev, hope you get that pay thing sorted, if it's the bank's fault then give 'em hell (It happens too often in my opinion)

Best wishes to youa all