Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2008, 03:41 PM

Christmas cards from the dogs - Tonto & Inca go shopping!.. or maybe not

I noticed in Hallmark that they were selling Christmas cards from dogs so off we go into town.

Firstly, neither earn a wage, hmm a bit of a problem there, so first we go to the bank for a loan.

'Are you a homeowner Mr. Tonto?' asked the lady behind the counter. Well he does have his own basket but it turns out he's not lived there long enough (all his life) so that knocks that one on the head.

Apparently they both qualified for a Junior Saver account.... but as they don't earn money there is nothing to put in, and when the lady asked how often they'd like to make a deposit I thought it was time to go as I was short on poop bags at the time and Inca's eyes were starting to bulge!

So it seems they will have to borrow off of me.

Next problem, dogs are not allowed in the shop. They thought about having a protest march but were more interested in the hotdog van parked outside...... and even if they were the cards were so high up they wouldn't have been able to read them even if they did have their glasses with them.

It seems, alas I will not be getting cards from the dogs.

But do I care? Nope, coz I know they luvs me card or no card!

So Merry Christmas from my two to all their doggie friends and their humans too xxx but you won't be getting cards
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2008, 04:52 PM

Hallmark et al do love any reason to make a buck
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2008, 05:09 PM
Oh I loved that!

Georgie says thankyou and wishes the boys a very Happy Christmas, but won't be bothering with the cards either after reading about their lost plight! He left it too late anyway, he's such a lazy lump
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2008, 05:30 PM
Awww...bless their hearts. Cassie sends big wags and licks for them both. xxxxx
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2008, 06:16 PM

Molly Mischief and Roxy Rascal say thanks for their Christmas message and send Christmas Wishes to Tonto and Inca and the rest of their Dogsey pals. They hope they have a great time and get a few extra tasty treats, and maybe a new toy too.