Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
enerosar
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-07-2011, 07:09 AM

Harry 5 week Black Labrador

This is or should be Harry, I got him yesterday. The other dog is Sultan my JRT x Dashund whos going to his new home by wed as hes going for my daughter.

Harry trying to get out off the back door, its really not that high

Harry in Sultans bed

Sultan in Sultans bed, you can see the size diff
Muddiwarx
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2011, 09:07 AM
Harry is not home at 5 weeks is he?

Where is Sultan 'going'?
enerosar
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-07-2011, 09:12 AM
Yes he is home as of yesterday, hes 5 week 3days old. If you have a look at my last 2 threads you will see i didnt know he was 5week. Sultan is going to another home with older kids who are used to terriers. Hes only going a few miles away and going to keep intouch.
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2011, 09:24 AM
Harrys just gorgeous, I think I smell puppies lolxx
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-07-2011, 09:42 AM
Originally Posted by enerosar View Post
Yes he is home as of yesterday, hes 5 week 3days old. If you have a look at my last 2 threads you will see i didnt know he was 5week. Sultan is going to another home with older kids who are used to terriers. Hes only going a few miles away and going to keep intouch.
When did you find out pup is only 5 weeks old, after or before you brought him home?

5 weeks is far to young to bring a puppy home, says a lot about the breeder you have gotten him from, and as you are re homing one dog because of its temperament , I would have made sure the next dog I brought home, would have come from a reputable breeder to ensure the same thing does not happen again.
NCA1
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-07-2011, 10:31 AM
Wow, poor pup being away from his mum at 5 weeks. Is the other dog being rehomed because you have the puppy?
CuteRotts
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-07-2011, 10:40 AM
Aw he's a cute little teeny tiny boy.
I'm sure you'll take fantastic care of him - he's lucky to have found you.

Em x

BTW When Billy was dinky I put a paving slab outside the door so he could get back in again
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2011, 03:14 PM
He's lovely, Sarah
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2011, 03:35 PM
Poor little thing, I have a litter here of 4 weeks and just can't imagine them being in their new homes a week from now, they are still very reliant on mum even for feeding! How did you find out his true age? When people come to me, I show them the KC documents as proof of age/health tests etc.

Fingers crossed he'll do well without too many problems....upset tummies is one of the major concerns at that age.

Good luck.
enerosar
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-07-2011, 05:12 PM
No i am not re-homing my other dog because of the pup, he was snapping at my 3yr old and growling at her, hed started to have ago at me too. He was a rescue dog i had him 12mth, he has come on loads since getting him he had no training what so ever now hes a great little dog but just isnt up for having little kids around. I have just let him go to his new home and they have family a few doors up from me so we will keep in touch.

I didnt find out till Harry was home that he was only 5 weeks, hes not KC reg so have nothing with his dob on that the breeder would of shown me. I saw his mum and dads pedigrees and got a copy of them. It wasnt untill we sat down at home I looked at the envolope that she put the parents pedigree in that it had his DOB on the back.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >