Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2013, 05:35 AM
Originally Posted by Eileen Duffy View Post
Fireworks and Lacey don' t mix either, I basically have to carry her around she's that fearful of them.Can understand as their hearing is way sharper than ours,imagine it must hurt their ears.Hopfully she'll be fine,and you'll both have a good night xx
We know this well here; collie is appalling terrified of thunder and gunfire. Eileen; they are wise and these things mean DANGER. Once way back collie broke down one door and almost a second trying to find me ( I was at market) and was missing eleven days.

But she had five years of hell before we took her in and so much damage.

Interesting that once recently I was almost sure that it was only when I went to her when I heard thunder that she started reacting outwardly and the next time I waited and she made no noise etc. So in fact she mist be able to cope but prefers not to!
Timber-
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-06-2013, 12:01 AM
Odd how she's urinating indoors and goes through times where she is acting normal. Did you end up taking a urine sample to the vet? If it turns out it's an UTI, cranberry supplements work to help prevent and even treat an UTI.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2