Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2013, 11:28 AM
Originally Posted by Fivedogpam View Post
It was a joke!
I know Sorry got that when I read it second time around!!
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-06-2013, 05:13 PM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
I have always considered them to be the Rolls Royce of the dog insurance world. They are great and certainly they are less expensive comparatively than they used to be, but they are still more costly than Tesco, Sainsburys etc.
I think it comes down to you get what you pay for.
Thalice
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-06-2013, 08:41 AM
I have multiple pets insured with Animal Friends Insurance and have found them really good - paying out promptly. I have been turned down for one claim which I appealed against and it was reinstated. I have also appealed against an exclusion which was denied. This is reasonable cover from the cheaper end of the market and they keep the prices down by us having to pay a larger proportion of each claim. I dont think they are any different from any other insurance company.
However (and I havent read all the posts) I would appeal in this case as this sounds like exceptional circumstances and it is worth a try. You need to get someone who knows a bit about insurance to help you write the letter and maybe evidence it with photos of the wall etc.

Hope you and your lovely dog are beginning to get over this dreaful business.

Thalice's Mum
Page 13 of 13 « First < 3 10 11 12 13