View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-11-2012, 07:10 PM
Never understood why women get so shirty if the bog seat is left up.We stand when pee'ing for the greater target area so we have to lift it up.Do you hear us winging when its down? Nooo,because unless its made from lead or carved from solid rock it dont take any effort to lift!

As for not putting a new bog roll on.Well surely you should have looked before putting your ass on the seat.Its a bit like driving to work and not checking if you have enough fuel for the journey.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

04-11-2012, 07:18 PM
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Never understood why women get so shirty if the bog seat is left up.We stand when pee'ing for the greater target area so we have to lift it up.Do you hear us winging when its down? Nooo,because unless its made from lead or carved from solid rock it dont take any effort to lift!

As for not putting a new bog roll on.Well surely you should have looked before putting your ass on the seat.Its a bit like driving to work and not checking if you have enough fuel for the journey.
I think you better *run, Steve
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-11-2012, 07:26 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
I think you better *run, Steve
ah,but should i put the bog seat down first?
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-11-2012, 07:26 PM
When I had my en-suite built [yeah, I know it sounds posh but it is not a solidly built room...] I got the guys to fit two bog roll holders, one above the other, so if there is not enough paper on one roll I always have a spare to hand.

I keep spare bog rolls in the cupboard of the "vanity unit" in there and always make sure there are plenty of them, and put a new roll on the then empty holder after I have washed my hands.

In the other loo I have a tall plastic cupboard immediately in front of the loo itself, and one of the shelves holds another lot of spare bog rolls - within arm's reach.

Oh, and last time I bought bog rolls I bought 10 packs of 32 rolls...
coventrycatfish
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-11-2012, 08:00 PM
Originally Posted by Steve View Post

Tell you what, next time I sh*t myself because I had to waste time I honestly don't have to spare putting the seat down or getting a loo roll from another room, I'll send you my knickers to hand wash.

Sorry to everyone else for that unpleasant image, but seriously, this is why it IS important to me. I didn’t used to care, but now I have to. Blame my medication.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-11-2012, 08:04 PM
Originally Posted by coventrycatfish View Post
Tell you what, next time I sh*t myself because I had to waste time I honestly don't have to spare putting the seat down or getting a loo roll from another room, I'll send you my knickers to hand wash.

Sorry to everyone else for that unpleasant image, but seriously, this is why it IS important to me. I didn’t used to care, but now I have to. Blame my medication.
I shouldn't laugh sorry but the image of Steve hand washing your dirty knickers just made me laugh.

I do get where you are coming from.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

04-11-2012, 08:07 PM

I think that changes everything Bek... if you are on meds which make things a little more 'urgent', then Jon should be a bit more considerate.

Leave the knickers in his sock draw and see how he likes that

(PS I'm just kidding - I don't want to be responsible for a split )
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-11-2012, 08:08 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
I think that changes everything Bek... if you are on meds which make things a little more 'urgent', then Jon should be a bit more considerate.

Leave the knickers in his sock draw and see how he likes that

(PS I'm just kidding - I don't want to be responsible for a split )
No stop now I am laughing far too much.
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-11-2012, 08:10 PM

Sorry,but i just laughed out aloud reading that! Bit like when i was in hospital needing a #2 and the nurses insisting i use what looked like a greenhouse potting tray.I refused and was instead helped by several nurses to the loo where i was much happier-until i fell forward and cracked my head on the sink opposite.Then the door burst open and the nurses were confronted with me laying on the floor wondering what the hell happened and with a 'told you so' look on their faces.

Never underestimate poo-it comes back to haunt you.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-11-2012, 08:18 PM

I know exactly how you feel hon (((hugs))) that is why I had the ensuite built because my bedroom is at the far end of this L-shaped bungalow and the loo is at the front end. And trying to get to the loo in the night when it is desperate got too much for me.

At least I do not have to share my loos [or bog rolls] with anyone else, but nobody could lift the seat up here as I have raised seats on both of them and they have sort of plastic screws either side to hold them onto the loo itself.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >