View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2007, 11:55 AM

eye staining cure ( would anyone be interested )

I was lucky enough this year to go to crufts with all those beautiful cavaliers all this lovely stain free eyes ........ a lady there sent me a paste she use's with ingrediants from the chemist I used it for 2 days its a paste you leave on and have had fab results ...the stains are fading away really fast

I have made enquires at my chemist and the owner is going to try to get hold of the stuff for me but thinks one ingrediant the fullers earth comes in 100g pots so that leaves me with quite a lot ....would anyone be interested if i make it up ?
non profit making of course to my dogsey buddies just a cost share
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2007, 03:27 PM
sounds good, I would be interested.
amandah
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-03-2007, 03:34 PM
Hello, I was at crufts last Sunday also had tickets for best in show. I spent a long time talking with Katherine Li from hertfordshire. Yes please I would be interested in Tear stain stuff. Whats it called?Regards Amanda Harrison
Petstalk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2007, 03:36 PM
Sounds grt, I would be interested.
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2007, 03:46 PM
i would be to inca please...
perrypooh
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-03-2007, 03:47 PM
I would definately if you could
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2007, 03:54 PM
Originally Posted by amandah View Post
Hello, I was at crufts last Sunday also had tickets for best in show. I spent a long time talking with Katherine Li from hertfordshire. Yes please I would be interested in Tear stain stuff. Whats it called?Regards Amanda Harrison
its called stuff you make up .....lol
just a tried and tested solution that owners swear by
the chemist is going to let me know how much the 2 other ingredients are before i order
will let you all know
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2007, 04:02 PM
I'd be interested too. I was given a tip to use a product called Angels Glow but I researched it and it was an antibiotic that you give permenantly which I thought unwise.
Becky
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2007, 04:10 PM
ok the chemist has rang me she can get all the stuff i need one of the products come as a 500g pot so i have worked it out i can make 10 pots 1 for me and 9 to sell ( very reasonable )

PM me for details

its purley splitting the cost between 10 ...no profit

I am very please it makes into a paste that you apply to the stained fur then it must be able to dry for at least 5 mins every day wipe off excess but not clean off totally and apply again for 5 days...

its not that expensive the dearest part is the optrex used to mix the paste at a fiver a bottle

all i can say is give it a go i have found cara's look much better in just 2 days
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2007, 04:22 PM
That's just reminded me seeing that Fuller's Earth! It's great stuff for wounds too. You just mix it up with a bit of water, wait till it's gone all hard and cracked, then you bathe it off again. It's marvellous for skin problems! I used to use it for saddle sores on my horse as recommended by my vet!

Sorry Inca, just wanted to say that as we were on the subject of Fuller's Earth - well, sort of!
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »