Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
artemis
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-09-2008, 10:24 AM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Thanks so much everyone, you've made me feel a lot better, I suppose I'm so used to charging around and getting lots done, it makes you feel a bit useless when you simply can't get through the day without nodding off several times

Clive has promised to take me clothes shopping to cheer me up, but I am determined not to get anything until I have lost the weight, thats incentive enough in itself, isn't it?

Thanks also artemis, they have told me that the needle biopsy showed up as containing pre-cancerous cells, so I know that I will be in the right hands when the time comes, I'm so pleased that you made a full recovery...I may just be pm'ing you now and again with questions...I hope thats ok.

Thanks again everyone xxx
No problem! pm me any time. I know you are feeling lousy now but after the op you will feel so much better!

Take care and dont feel guilty about taking a nap. I will probably have one myself later! Am being run off my feet by a teenage Greyhound!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2