View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2016, 05:12 PM
Squeaky toys - Rosie is a terrier and loves anything with squeak although she still plays with the toys after the squeak has gone. She doesn't destroy her toys so she has loads and loads of them
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-12-2016, 06:04 PM
Along lasting xxxl kong after 6 weeks
Aromaticmist
New Member!
Female 

11-12-2016, 12:53 PM
Definitely a vote for the Kong! Also there are balls, call indisctuctiballs (or something of that nature) they really are fab, my staffie went through many a football till we bought him that. He loved it and it lasted longer than a day, definitely an outdoor toy though
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2016, 08:55 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Everyone else claims they last for years but they really don't, he's very particular though I buy him a new one but he won't touch it till the old one has completely gone
Hals Kong lasted the whole of his life, but Ben destroyed the one I bought for him in the space of a few days!
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2016, 08:57 PM
Originally Posted by Aromaticmist View Post
Definitely a vote for the Kong! Also there are balls, call indisctuctiballs (or something of that nature) they really are fab, my staffie went through many a football till we bought him that. He loved it and it lasted longer than a day, definitely an outdoor toy though
We bought 2 of those - one for Ben and one for Tai. They lasted longer than a Kong, but both were totally destroyed within about a couple of months. They are expensive - about 12 quid each, but they are certainly NOT wolf proof!!
Aromaticmist
New Member!
Female 

12-12-2016, 05:51 AM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
We bought 2 of those - one for Ben and one for Tai. They lasted longer than a Kong, but both were totally destroyed within about a couple of months. They are expensive - about 12 quid each, but they are certainly NOT wolf proof!!
We had to take ours off Stan in the end, he'd bitten a hole in the thing and kept getting his tooth stuck. Shouldn't laugh really but it was quite amusing at the time
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-12-2016, 07:01 PM
Being an eternal optimist I bought Diesel my Staffie a Kong Jumbler ball, he loves it, trouble is I think it has a design fault the circular piece designed to seal the small ball inside and hold the squeaker in place came out within 30 minutes. So he now has a Jumbler with no squeaker and no inner ball but he still loves it, he won't put it down and has been tossing it around all day. So the fact that it's still entertaining him makes it a good buy even if it's not as intended. It's not as dangerous as the Kong when thrown around as the rubber is nowhere near as hard so no need for hard hats, we'll just have to see how long it lasts.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2