Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2008, 08:07 PM
Just read this, Julie.

What a little charmer this woman is, eh?

If you want to take this further re legal action against her, go for it.

If you want to forget her and the vet bill remuneration, go for it.

Your decision, honey.

Most important thing is that Teddy is with you, and is now, thanks to all your efforts and love, a healthy puppy.

x0x
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2008, 08:10 PM
I've no advice to give, that hasn't already been given, just sending big (((hugs))) and to let you know I'm thinking about you.

Christine
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

14-04-2008, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
What would she do then? Sell on the lovely well adjusted and healthy (all thanks to you) puppy that she couldn't be bothered to look after properly from day one?
Yes, it's looking like that was her plan (a) she gets a healthy pup (b) she thinks she could sell it for more (c) she's had the interest on the money she originally got for the sale and not forgetting all the food & vets bills she's avoided paying. Some people are just plain evil

I wonder if it's allowed to name & shame her on here
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2008, 09:33 PM
Just caught this, I hope you are ok and you know we will back you whatever you decide. Give Teddy a big hug from me, he's yours now and no one has any right to threaten to take him from you. x
Teddysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-04-2008, 07:47 AM
Thanks everyone, I'm really touched by all your support yet again. Actually it gives me strength somehow as you lot are like an army behind me

Anyway there was no contact from the breeder (and I'm still considering naming and shaming) at all yesterday. So, late last night I sent an email giving her seven days to cough up in full or else I'll start legal action. And I will too. I've decided. I know she had a litter last year so whats to stop her having another next year and what will happen to those puppies. No, she has to be stopped and I have to make a stand. So c'mom you lovely lot, spears at the ready, we're going in.

I'm going to pop in to the solicitors office this morning and drop in all the papers to do with this so far. I've kept all her emails, vets bills etc and I'll hand the entire lot to her to start action next week if we don't hear anything.

Thanks again for your support everyone, I'm feeling much more confident this morning

susanatlasinski thanks for the advice but he already has been microchipped, he had it done last week with his first vaccination. Thank goodness we did!

I'll update as soon as I get any news.

Hugs to you all.
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2008, 07:52 AM
Good Luck x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-04-2008, 07:58 AM
Good luck, not an easy decision to make but I think you are doing the right thing she is obviously a bad breeder and she needs stopping.
Well done and its a brave thing you are doing and we are all here for moral support if and when you need it.
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2008, 08:58 AM
OMG I can't believe what I am reading, this breeder has to be stopped.... You are doing the right thing, we are all behind you, Good luck and keep us posted xx
Hammer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

15-04-2008, 09:37 AM
Well done on the action you are taking.

All rogue traders need to be stopped, whatever goods they are selling. What makes matters worse for me, is that a living creature is involved. The breeder doesn't seem to care abouth that rather large fact!

I hate people who try it on...give it all you've got
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

15-04-2008, 09:50 AM
Good luck and every success. Not an easy thing to do but vile people like this need to be stopped.

We are all behind you.
Page 6 of 9 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >