View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-10-2009, 12:39 PM
I had a hot tap put outside by the cold one as Molly doesn't like cold water and now I attach one of those shower heads to both so I can give them a warm shower on return from muddy walks!
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2009, 02:09 PM
i have this with jake a lot, he loves mud and puddles and is a crazy digger so comes home filthy. i just have a towel at the back door to get most of it off so less trails through the house to the bathroom.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2009, 02:10 PM
Originally Posted by aliwin View Post
I had a hot tap put outside by the cold one as Molly doesn't like cold water and now I attach one of those shower heads to both so I can give them a warm shower on return from muddy walks!
what a good idea! i dont like using the cold tap outside now, coz it must be freezing for him so a hot tap would be great... might pitch that idea to the parents
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-10-2009, 02:17 PM
Well if he has been rolling in cold mud and puddles I don't see that being hosed down with cold water would make any difference
Hot tap is a very good idea though...my friend who has one of my pups (Kofie - Inky Girl) took me over to see the house they are renovating and she proudly showed me the 2 taps outside - one hot, one cold!!!!
Food for thought though, I am having a couple of jobs done on the big kennel in the next couple of weeks, so may just ask the guy if it can be done whilst he is here....I don't know my girls will end up as wimps
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2009, 07:24 PM
Tell me about it, I have spent all morning washing down the doors and walls in the kitchen.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2