View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kcjack
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2009, 08:24 AM
Shona you really do spout such rubbish, I have not mentioned the rescue I work for as I speak from MY OWN PERSONAL VIEW which I have mentioned many times.
Also I do not work for DAWG Dorset Animal Workers Group although being the bad person I am have also helped them many many times with fosters and homechecks.
The fact you went out to discredit DAWG with zero facts shows you for what you are and I am very sure Helen who runs DAWG would not want you spouting false facts about her rescue off on a forum.
I actually work for Pound Puppy www.poundpuppy.org and have done for 4 years. I have never ever had not one single complaint made against me in what I do and am bloody good at what I do. We are the second biggest rehomer of dogs in Dorset and have been going 15 years every single dog is speyed/castrated, wormed, flead and many have extensive vet treatment as we take in all ages not just cherry pick the youngsters.
If anyone chooses not to have a dog because of my personal opinions on Dogsey then no loss as obviously didnt want the dog enough and we have superb homes waiting for our dogs.
feel free to contact Jayne with number on website and tell her your concerns about my opinions on a website LOL would love to hear reply and you leaving with fly in your ear.
Again Shona what rescue you work for? and what you do?
What kind of person would try and put people of a rescue due to personal gripe very sad indeed.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2009, 06:22 PM
Originally Posted by kcjack View Post
Shona you really do spout such rubbish, I have not mentioned the rescue I work for as I speak from MY OWN PERSONAL VIEW which I have mentioned many times.
I also talk from personal view, yet you still felt the need to keep asking what rescue I work for?

Again Shona what rescue you work for? and what you do?
I do what I want, when I can, if I want to

What kind of person would try and put people of a rescue due to personal gripe very sad indeed.
yes your right it is sad, you should think about how your bad attitude reflects on what you do. If people are put of going to the rescue you work for, It will be down to you, not me
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2009, 11:13 PM
Surely it should not matter WHICH rescue Shona would like to re-home from. isn't that kind of irrelevant? \The original question was WOULD A RESCUE REHOME TO ME?

mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2009, 09:07 AM
Would a rescue rehome to me is asking just that, would a rescue rehome to Shona, if anyone works at a rescue and states yes or no they are giving the impression that they ARE speaking on behalf of the rescue they work at(if they have been given permission to be the spokesperson for that rescue) and the policies that rescue has IMO, if on the other hand people reply to the question based on their own personal opinions then they should state that it is their opinion and NOT the opinion of the rescue they work at as far as I am concerned.

different rescues/organisations have different policies one place may be perfectly happy rehoming a dog with Shona, others may not shana needs to get in touch with ALL recue centers to get a difinitive answer, and I hope she has not been put off rescuing a dog because of some of the attitudes in this thread.

Mo
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2009, 12:03 PM
Shona, if you want a rescue dog just try contacting all the rescues in your area and tell them your situation.

They'll either say yes or no
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7