Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2022, 04:45 AM

Daily thread Sunday 13th February 2022

Morning all
Awake early again.... nothing like a dog being sick to wake you up....she is fine and fast asleep now, me however.....wide awake.
Nothing planned for today, our bin drivers are on strike so our recycling isn't getting collected....they have set up locations you can take your rubbish to so sadly, my recycling will end up there.,....it doesn't go to landfill, it gets incinerated and the heat is used to heat buildings so still kind of recycled, that's if dad decides he wants to go.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2022, 09:49 AM
Good morning Kelly and all who follow

Hope whoever was sick is now ok and that you get the recycling sorted

Lovely morning here at the moment. Teazle walked, veg for lunch done, macaroni cheese made and some in the freezer and just cooking some coconut muffins - hope they or ok as never done them before just adjusted another recipe

Hope all are well. Take care
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-02-2022, 10:19 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Kelly and all who follow

Hope whoever was sick is now ok and that you get the recycling sorted

Lovely morning here at the moment. Teazle walked, veg for lunch done, macaroni cheese made and some in the freezer and just cooking some coconut muffins - hope they or ok as never done them before just adjusted another recipe

Hope all are well. Take care
If I drop dead you know the mix was wrong
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2022, 10:24 AM
Lol Barry you are bad!!!
Sue, they sound absolutely lovely.....I like coconut but it doesn't like me
Deags is fine now but Kota has colitis...you know when you say to someone " please don't feed the dog anything" and they do and then the dog and you suffer for it....thanks dad!!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2022, 10:53 AM
I had a collie that had collitis and gave her one arrowroot biscuit at night, found that worked for sickness etc.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2022, 12:59 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
I had a collie that had collitis and gave her one arrowroot biscuit at night, found that worked for sickness etc.
My old Staff Gypsy had colitis as well we learnt from Mom who also had it Arrowroot eased it. Not thought of that for years
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2022, 03:47 PM
I don't have to give Kota anything, it goes after 2 days... she's fine if she eats her meals and people don't feed her things she shouldn't have. Dad has been told, if he keeps it up, I will make him take her to the vet...he can have a bill and have to deal with her lol
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2022, 11:02 PM
Evening all
Got brave..., went for a beer or 5 with my dad! Ran into my bestie Rob..... love that boy!!! Not sure when we will catch up, dropped a coffee out to Steve....not heard from him since, kind of guessing he figured out I was going for a couple..... figured out exactly how hot I was tonight.,.. despite my extra pounds....bless, I really miss my mates and can't wait until COVID is gone