View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-04-2013, 06:23 PM
She is so beautiful. It is so sad to see such a majestic looking lady looking so sad. I hope you will be able to find a way of helping her.
Timber-
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-04-2013, 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
What a shame for the poor girl. She actually looks as if she has been very well cared for, and her face radiates bewilderment. I wonder if she is merely lost, and not abandoned.
She is a little thin, hard to tell in the pictures but nothing major. Where she was found wandering is very well known for strays to be found. The rescue has taken in lots of Rottie's out that way. One of the ladies in the rescue got her Rottie girl from that area too, she's a sweet girl. This girl has been at the shelter for a while now with no one looking for her there.

Originally Posted by Stamford View Post
She is so beautiful. It is so sad to see such a majestic looking lady looking so sad. I hope you will be able to find a way of helping her.
Originally Posted by egroeg View Post
Oh bless her. She does look quite scared in some of those pix. Lovely face. I hope she can be taken care of somewhere nice, like with you Timber
Things are looking good in terms of her coming here.
Baxter8
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-04-2013, 08:05 PM
I just find all this utterly heartbreaking. She is so beautiful. Why are some humans so completely lacking in humanity in their treatment of dogs.

All that poor girl needs is a place of safety, a little bit of space in order to build up her trust again. I pray she'll find it soon.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2