Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2013, 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
Ok
Make no mistake, I AM going to take your advice though, better safe than sorry, right?
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2013, 04:33 PM
Yes, it is a full time job trying to get everything right!
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2013, 06:42 AM
Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post
Yes, everyone. Thanks a lot. Jade IS a submissive beta female dog. Brownie was an alpha male but he did love females and he put up with her snippiness VERY well. They are doing well together.

Me and my mother have been ARGUING about this entire thing.

For now, I'm going to bring her inside all day long where she can stay with me and Nigredo. She'll be walked with him, since I know it's safe and she'll be in the house all day long. I'll look after her, bathe her, brush her, clip her nails, etc.

Because of feeding issues, she'll be brought outside at night (reverse from what she had been doing) to be fed and watered. We are going to TAKE TURNS keeping her cage clean and it should do much better because I'll have her all day long and there will be way less potty in the cage.

I'll see to it that her water outside stays clean and have her offered fresh water all the time indoors. I'm hoping that, with time... I can get to where she can stay inside all the time, sleep inside etc.

My mother and I have made an UNEASY truce, but I am really trying.
Hi You can only do your best,Mums sometimes forget you are a young woman not a little girl,and they find it difficult to let you go and do and of course BE crystalgirl
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2013, 06:39 PM
Originally Posted by crystalgirl View Post
Hi You can only do your best,Mums sometimes forget you are a young woman not a little girl,and they find it difficult to let you go and do and of course BE crystalgirl
Of course. I'll work it out. Living here with her is a huge problem for me, but I'm sure I'll manage.
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2013, 08:23 PM
Of course. I'll work it out. Living here with her is a huge problem for me, but I'm sure I'll manage.
Hi I know its difficult but life is never easy,your only thought at this time should be Jade, your mum will have to take a back seat at this time crystalgirl
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2013, 12:43 AM
Originally Posted by crystalgirl View Post
Hi I know its difficult but life is never easy,your only thought at this time should be Jade, your mum will have to take a back seat at this time crystalgirl
You should understand that putting a dog before family members isn't doable at all. But I will do the best I can.
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2013, 07:13 AM
You should understand that putting a dog before family members isn't doable at all. But I will do the best I can.
Hi I didnt mean any offence,its just sounds like your mum doesnt like jade much,and animals see and feel more than we give them credit for.crystalgirl
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2