View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2008, 03:44 PM
I thought you'd got another dog when I read the title!!

What a cute hamster Mo is So lovely to see Bear again, he's look fantastic Kel. It is so wonderful to see after hearing how awful his past life was poor lad
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2008, 10:17 PM
Thank everyone, Bear is doing great and growing into a big handsome boy, he's a good lad but still acts like an 8 week old pup at times.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2008, 07:18 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Thank everyone, Bear is doing great and growing into a big handsome boy, he's a good lad but still acts like an 8 week old pup at times.
It's a Rottie thing, they never grow up!!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2008, 07:39 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
It's a Rottie thing, they never grow up!!
His worst habits are mouthing, jumping up and tugging at loose clothes all of which he does when he gets a bit over-excited but he's just obviously never been taught not to as a wee pup so that's just going to take time but I have to say he is a lot better than when he first arrived and even my mum the rottie hater has said so.

He is sooooooooo clumsy too, i've never known anything like it and he often runs under the kitchen table and back out the other side in a mad rush of excitement, usually if I am trying to usher him out in the rain and he wont go! And he is so big now that he lifts the whole bloomin' thing up when he does it and carries it a few steps like a turtle shell and then looks back like 'WHAT IS THAT?'

He's grown a lot since he came and is getting his head looks even meatier by the day at the moment. Myles says he has a head like a bull.

When he is running free in the fields I often have a tear in my eye because he is just so full of happiness and i'm so glad he's here, hes such a happy dog. An old lady at the bustop was giving him some fuss last week as we passed and he gave her a big kiss. I had to say sorry he just loves everyone and she said don't be silly it had made her day!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2008, 07:42 PM
Oh and Mo decided on the food channel as he was trying to eat the buttons on the remote the little wretch!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2