Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2006, 08:22 PM
Wow - lucky little thing!!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2006, 08:34 PM
So glad little ferret is back home with you at last and will keep everything crossed that he continues to gain strength and start eating properly. He looks a lovely little fella. Has he got a name yet?
PurpleJackdaw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2006, 10:00 PM
no name yet ,I'll need to get thinking of one
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2006, 09:50 AM
aww hes gorgeous..looks a bit like my Stinky did. He looks like hes been a fine big fella, hopefully it doesn't take long to get him in shape. They are such great fun, I am sure he will get livelier as he starts to feel better and more secure
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2006, 12:31 PM
you truly are an angel, if everyone was like you imagine how great this world could be!

Alex
xx
PurpleJackdaw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2006, 01:46 PM
Originally Posted by chinaowner
you truly are an angel
I dont think I'm an angel or anything ,far from it lol ,I was only doing what most caring people would do

Originally Posted by Het
looks a bit like my Stinky did
Maybe he should be called Stinky too ,He is a male and not neutered too so he does pong quite alot ,thankfully I'm full of the cold so I cant smell it too much
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2006, 04:39 PM
angels arent always perfect but they do deeds that most other wouldnt and all completeley selflessly....i beleive there is a bit of angel in everyone.....
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2006, 06:22 PM
Originally Posted by PurpleJackdaw
I dont think I'm an angel or anything ,far from it lol ,I was only doing what most caring people would do

Maybe he should be called Stinky too ,He is a male and not neutered too so he does pong quite alot ,thankfully I'm full of the cold so I cant smell it too much

I remember what that was like I had Stinky 'chopped' as soon as possible. It made a huge difference. And if he did get a bit foisty then a rub down with baby powder did the trick. He loved his baths as well though.
One of his favourite treats was a piece of Melon.
PurpleJackdaw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2006, 01:37 AM
Originally Posted by Het

I remember what that was like I had Stinky 'chopped' as soon as possible. It made a huge difference. And if he did get a bit foisty then a rub down with baby powder did the trick. He loved his baths as well though.
One of his favourite treats was a piece of Melon.
The ferret I used to have called Mo was done soon after I got him and it does help alot with the smell ,he used to enjoy baths too ,I rehomed him a few months ago to a local couple who were looking for a friend for a stray ferret they had found running about the middle of the road he was in a poor condition too ,they nursed him back to health then were looking for a friend for him ,I gave them Mo because I thought he would enjoy the company too

We were trying to think of a name for the ferret and both the kids have voted on Kodo as his name
He has been eating well ,I bought some chicken for him as I dont think he is up to hard ferret food yet ,I dont think he can see anything at the moment with one eye missing and the other eye is still sunk in I am not even sure how well he can hear and his ears are still mucky with dried blood in them too I will let him get more settled in before I give him a good clean up as he is still quite nervous and trembles when he is handled ,he is getting slowly better though and is now happy to take food out my hand and still eats while I stroke him ,he dosent like getting his antibiotics in his mouth twice a day but he is so sweet and has not tried to bite at all ,I have put up a Found advert in the local shop incase anyone is looking for him ,I'll put one in the paper soon too
I think it will take him a long time to recover from whatever happened to him ,hopefully with lots of love and care he will get there in the end
nichola
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-03-2006, 02:13 AM
:smt049 :smt049 Aww he is so LUCKY you found him poor wee soul im sure with all the tlc you and your family are giving him he will soon be fighting fit again. Good luck with him.
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >