View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2010, 07:22 PM
I saw it on the news and totally agree with the sentiment that the spectators got exactly what they deserved! Poor bull.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2010, 08:44 PM
Seen the footage on the BBC news earlier tonight - good for the bull!!!!

I hope this has taught them a lesson and it gets banned in more regions in Spain! Sick practice that it is.
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2010, 10:33 AM
I'm gald that it is banned in Barcelona (hint hint, did anyone sign the petition I put up before it was banned to ban it?) I hope that more regions ban it after, its disgusting, I'm sorry that a child was hurt, but any adults that get hurt by this should know better IMO and its their own fault, and sometimes I wish that the bull really drove it home, and more of them, may sound harsh but its how I feel. There is no point to bull fighting, just people getting off on it, mind you I just looked through google, and came up with this link about Blood Fiestas, don't read if you hate animal cruetly, I did and it made me feel sick.

http://www.faace.co.uk/faqs2.htm
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2010, 04:09 PM
Echo Gerri on this one. Sick!

I was so pleased when I heard the Catalans won their fight to ban it.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2010, 04:20 PM
Loved to see this. Reminded me of the old looney tunes cartoons where the cartoon bulls were shown sharpening their horns! Now maybe they'll ban it everywhere!
Jessi Clark
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2010, 07:38 PM
Read about this online a few days ago, your vid was much better azz, and was cheering on the bull too! Such a barbaric practice has no place in a so-say developed society, another case of needless animal cruelty for human 'entertainment', sickening.
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2010, 08:16 PM
Agree wholeheartedly with you Azz, its a cruel, pointless sport......They got what they deserved!!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2