Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2010, 06:04 PM

Chinchilla pics (pic heavy).

I managed to find my camera cable, so I managed to get some of the photos off my camera onto the computer, and here are some of the chins.

Misty.

Not quite sure why, but I wanted a feet one lol.

Magic.

The same pic I showed that I had scanned

I think that this pic shows the different colour wiskers easily

And this one shows where the colour changes .

Hope you liked them
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2010, 06:23 PM
Cute
What strange feet, sorry
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2010, 08:50 PM
I like chincillas what are they like as pets?

& what tiny feet!
Manyana13
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-08-2010, 09:01 PM
I love chinchillas... and am always amazed at how soft they are. Thanks for the pictures!
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2010, 09:20 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Cute
What strange feet, sorry
Thanks, and lol, I love their feet

Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
I like chincillas what are they like as pets?

& what tiny feet!
They're great pets, they are more active in the evening and night, and are very agile and fast inside and out of their cage, somehow, and I'm not sure how but they can be right at the bottom of their cage and manage to jump up to the third level and land on it without banging their heads on the shelf that is mid way between the third level and the top of their cage, they are talkative too, they have soft little chirps and also louder ones, which are quite sweet when your in the living room and can hear them talking to each other, or when they greet you with them, espcailly if you have food , they are also very gentle animals, and don't really bite, i have been bitten once by Misty, but it was after going to the vets, and I think the vet was heavy handed with her, as for a few days after she was not herself (didn't go back to that one ) but thats the only chin bite I have heard of, they are also very intelligant animals, and live a long time too, up to twenty years, I'm not sure how old mine are, but I'm planning on having them here for a long time

Oh and their tiny feet are quite strong too Misty is great at showing how strong, if you are stroking her along the front and she decides she doesn't want your finger there she will tell you by pulling it into her body, and no matter who it is no-one has been able to keep the finger away from being pulled by her

Originally Posted by Manyana13 View Post
I love chinchillas... and am always amazed at how soft they are. Thanks for the pictures!
They really are soft aren't they I love stroking them.