View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2008, 07:19 PM
I don't know what to say, UNBELIEVABLE, what a horrid thing to happen to you (((hugs))) hope the culprits are found and made to pay. (and I don't mean £££)
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2008, 07:22 PM
That is awful. I would be absolutely fuming! I hope you manage to find out who perpetrated this pointless crime.
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2008, 07:58 PM
What a stupid and pointless thing for someone to do. So sorry this has happened to you. xx
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2008, 08:15 PM
Thanks for your messages everyone...

We've never had any complaints about the trees (except from me, when the leaves fall!), but we've had "dealings" with our neighbours about their planning permission. But, all their plans have been approved and they've started building etc now. We've not had anything to do with them for a couple of months now.

What has upset me more, is that it seems to be a deliberate attack on us; and I'm now worried about anything else that could happen, and our animals (2 dogs, 4 hens and 2 rabbits). We'd been out this afternoon, and I felt sick as we approached the house, worrying about what else might have happened

TBH, we'd been toying with the idea of re-doing some of the front garden and geting rid of a couple of the bushes (but nothing that drastic!). It's the personal aspect of the vandalism that has really got to me
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2008, 08:40 PM
Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post
Thanks for your messages everyone...

We've never had any complaints about the trees (except from me, when the leaves fall!), but we've had "dealings" with our neighbours about their planning permission. But, all their plans have been approved and they've started building etc now. We've not had anything to do with them for a couple of months now.

What has upset me more, is that it seems to be a deliberate attack on us; and I'm now worried about anything else that could happen, and our animals (2 dogs, 4 hens and 2 rabbits). We'd been out this afternoon, and I felt sick as we approached the house, worrying about what else might have happened

TBH, we'd been toying with the idea of re-doing some of the front garden and geting rid of a couple of the bushes (but nothing that drastic!). It's the personal aspect of the vandalism that has really got to me
I'm so sorry Hun, I can for one say that when something like this happens it puts fear into you everytime you go out, I know I had something similar years back..... We found out that, believe it or not, it was a friend of ours, and when questioned all she could say was that everytime she came to ours she went away feeling jealous. Best of it was she had most of what I had in her house anyway....my ex Hubby used to say 'copying is the best form of flattery.
Hope you get it sorted Hun, try not to worry to much, although I am aware thats easier said than done
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2008, 08:47 PM
Oh how awful, hope you find out who did it. x
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2008, 08:50 PM
Is one of the trees a conifer? If so I hope they've got a very nasty rash all over their hands now, evil scum.
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2008, 08:53 PM
I'm so sorry what an awful thing to happen. Have you spoken to these neighbours or others in your street as somebody may have seen something or if it was these neighbours might be worth checking out there reaction when you ask them if they heard or saw anything.

Sorry your going through this.

Years ago i had some awful phone messages left to me, they were horriffic and it put the fear of god in me. I found out a little while later that it was a case of getting me mixed up with someone else so maybe its the same for you and they are not ment for you at all. I instantly put up lights around the house, they were on sensors so i knew if anyone/thing had triggered them off. Just a thought, but it made me sleep easier for some reason.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-06-2008, 09:22 PM
Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post
What has upset me more, is that it seems to be a deliberate attack on us; and I'm now worried about anything else that could happen
Although I fully understand your fears I would suggest that it could have been a case of mistaken address, it could have been meant for anyone in your street.

Also, it does seem a liitle unusual, if (God forbid) you were the intended victim then I would have expected something else (Won't bother going into detail on this)

Chopping down three bushes & a tree seems more like petty jealousy or something.

And with the facts as stated on here the finger seems to point to those neighbours

I do hope you find the culprits
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2008, 05:23 PM
I think I would make a little sign, saying 'Thankyou' to whoever did it, they saved you a lot of money, as you were going to be pruning the trees this summer!
It will p1ss them off!
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >