View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 03:37 PM
Awwww i love the pic, looks like they're not gonna leave you now i love feeding the birds but i must say its great how close you get lol.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 03:43 PM
They've just had their tea and they were very hungry, I wonder why that Mum and Dad doesn't feed them anymore??? Even when I'd run out yesterday she still didn't feed them, she seems to be constantly taking care of the 4th one down the bottom of the front garden, although she does pop round the side there for the mealworms? Oh dear, I do hope I'm not doing something wrong here, but it's my mealworms or nothing by the looks!!! I hope they hurry up and fly off coz I really don't want to adopt them!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 04:09 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww what an impression you have made on them
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 05:00 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I hope they hurry up and fly off coz I really don't want to adopt them!
I'm wondering, what with the amount of mealworms they are eating, if they'll ever be able to get off the ground!
Little porkers!

They are lovely though.

You're spoiling them rotten! I can see them in the future sitting outside another house thinking 'I wonder what time the lady in this house puts her mealworms out?'
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-04-2008, 05:33 PM
They're going to be tapping on the window soon H demanding extras, best make sure you don't run out again
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 05:54 PM
Aaaaw how cute.
Mummy and Daddy are obviously happy that with your help they can feed themselves. Maybe the other one is a weakling that needs more looking after.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 06:08 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
I'm wondering, what with the amount of mealworms they are eating, if they'll ever be able to get off the ground!
Little porkers!

They are lovely though.

You're spoiling them rotten! I can see them in the future sitting outside another house thinking 'I wonder what time the lady in this house puts her mealworms out?'
Yes Becky, I seem to spoil everything around here - even Dave's dinner!!!

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww what an impression you have made on them
I know Steph, but it's getting quite worrying that they might think I'm their mum!!! They seem to ignore theirs when she comes down!!

Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
They're going to be tapping on the window soon H demanding extras, best make sure you don't run out again
It's all YOUR fault anyway for pointing me to Wigglys!!! I've received another batch today, but I just know they won't last long, so I'm going to order some more tonight just to keep me stocked up!

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Aaaaw how cute.
Mummy and Daddy are obviously happy that with your help they can feed themselves. Maybe the other one is a weakling that needs more looking after.
I hope they ARE happy with me and haven't disowned them because I've stepped in? I know I'm stupid, but it is quite worrying how they seem to be looking to ME for their food! Lol!
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 06:43 PM
What a lovely thread, it's made me smile, you are so kind, I hope they don't spread the word about their new mum, or you will have all the baby birds in the neighbourhood round for tea.........
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 06:49 PM
Funny you should say that Toby, because tonight I had mama robin with HER baby, and 2 sparrows with their babies!!! Oh dear, I think I might have started something here!!!
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2008, 06:55 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Funny you should say that Toby, because tonight I had mama robin with HER baby, and 2 sparrows with their babies!!! Oh dear, I think I might have started something here!!!
You have created a baby bird paradise, the words out!
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >