Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2006, 07:43 PM
Originally Posted by Fred
looks nice foxy to comfortable for the laptop though

I'm lucky if I even SEE my laptop these days Fred - it seems to keep disappearing into Laura's room every night since her computer broke.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2006, 07:47 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
That looks lovely Foxy, and I actually love that colour at the moment I just painted a wall in my bedroom in it I've gone all coffee and cream in there ready for my new bed and mirrored wardrobes - (those were Dave's idea )

Your garden looks so lovely and neat and tidy, wish I could say the same for mine, I really must get out there and soon, coz it's all getting like a jungle again and I might get lost in there if I don't do it soon. Your lucky you've got your o/h to do yours haven't you, whereas Dave hates gardening so I've got no chance

Thanks Helen Yes its great having a leather suite - I have wanted one for ages because they are so hardwearing. This one is made really well and still looks new although my sister said it was a mess and the cushions were sinking - although I haven't noticed Yes all the shops seem to be selling coffee and cream things now don't they. I wanted some dusky pink curtains to brighten the room up a bit but couldn't find any because everything seems to be those colours.

Just wish I could get rid of that ugly fire - but they don't do fires for my back boiler now so until we can have a boiler put in the kitchen I have to put up with that. I was hoping to hide it with a fireplace but they don't do fireplaces that fit it cos its too high up the wall.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2006, 07:51 PM
I want one
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2006, 09:05 PM
Keep a pack of baby wipes handy, they are great for cleaning leather suites. Especially good for cleaning off chocolate from kids and snot from dogs watching the kids!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suite looks great by the way - I bet it's comfy.
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2006, 09:14 PM
That a lovely suite Foxy. I use baby wipes on ours too, it cleans up really well.

Great garden too.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2006, 11:40 PM
Originally Posted by Gellygoo
That a lovely suite Foxy. I use baby wipes on ours too, it cleans up really well.

Great garden too.
Yes I do too now - everytime Rhianna gets off the chair - I am there with the pampers baby wipes
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-05-2006, 11:48 PM
Nice pictures Foxy
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2006, 11:49 PM
Originally Posted by Stewart
Nice pictures Foxy

Thanks Stewart - they would be better if I could win the lottery