Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2006, 09:02 AM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd
Ooh that looks lovely!

Goes well in your living room too, handy or what!

Yes o/h decorated at Easter and we knew we were having the suite then so we sort of picked the paper to go with it a bit (as well as the fact we couldn't really find any paper we really liked ) Just can't wait to get my new carpet now that should be coming some time next week because this one is knackered although we had it when Laura was only 14 months old and she is 14 now so it hasn't had a bad innings really
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2006, 09:04 AM
Carpets, Foxy? I am thinking of ripping ours up, just dont seem to keep their appearance for long.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2006, 09:12 AM
Originally Posted by Harveys Mum
Carpets, Foxy? I am thinking of ripping ours up, just dont seem to keep their appearance for long.

Well this one is an Axminster carpet and has really lasted well - it was a bit more expensive when we got it but its had numerous dogs and kids on it and always seems to look okay although it is wearing a bit thin in places now. We was going to have another axminster but they only do it in 12ft size now and we need over 15ft so we had to go for a plain carpet instead. We were lucky though because the carpet we picked should have been £59.99 a square yard but there was a sale on and we got it for £29.99 a square yard. Think it was 80% wool.
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2006, 09:16 AM
Thats a bargain!!!!!! My parents always had Axminster, and swore by them. My oh always says its just a carpet !!!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2006, 09:45 AM
Here are some pictures in the light - you can see the colour better.

And two of misery guts in his bed

And two of the front garden - think my o/h went a bit overboard with the tulips this year - feel like I live in Amsterdam

Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2006, 09:47 AM
it looks great Foxy.....I have a leather sofa and three dogs climbing all over it and they haven't damaged it yet

Although there has been a disaster with it this weekend...but I'm gonna put that in a separate thread I think
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2006, 09:56 AM
Thanks Het - I am really pleased with it (as you may be able to tell ) it looks a hell of a lot better than the other one which was really hard to clean because it was like a velour feel to it and it was falling apart. This one looks about 12 months old to look at it - its worn really well over the years I think. I think she paid about £1700 for it 13 years ago but its really lasted and still looks immaculate. Rhianna has been threatened if she goes anywhere near it with a pen - I will kill her

Sorry to hear that something has happened to yours - hope its nothing too serious
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2006, 07:31 PM
Great Sofa and chairs Foxy they look like new, no more hairy chairs, I have to brush mine every morning.
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-05-2006, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by Steve
Cool-now you gotta a recliner Foxy-break out the laptop and relax!
looks nice foxy to comfortable for the laptop though
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2006, 07:39 PM
That looks lovely Foxy, and I actually love that colour at the moment I just painted a wall in my bedroom in it I've gone all coffee and cream in there ready for my new bed and mirrored wardrobes - (those were Dave's idea )

Your garden looks so lovely and neat and tidy, wish I could say the same for mine, I really must get out there and soon, coz it's all getting like a jungle again and I might get lost in there if I don't do it soon. Your lucky you've got your o/h to do yours haven't you, whereas Dave hates gardening so I've got no chance
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >