Female 

24-09-2005, 07:55 PM
Why not!!!!!!????? Not fair!!!
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2005, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Are you pleased with them Hevvur, did it bring thecarpet up like new? I hope so I wonder if yours is the same as ours coz yours should have been around £180 shouldn't it? Well ours cost that, so maybe you have the same one but just got one hell of a bargain paying only £80!

I am pleased, yeah!
The sofa looks really good! Almost don't want to sit on it! lol

Mine is the model below yours, the V-026, it's £150 in Argos I think!

We don't have 'Home Bargains' up here as far as I know either
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2005, 08:08 PM
I haven't used any of the "tools" on mine yet as we have leather sofa's and I don't think I should use them on those??? Don't want to shrink them! Lol! Maybe I could though.

Well, it doesn't sound much different at all to me, so maybe it's just that they've superseded it with the latest model, i.e. the 0-27, glad you're happy with it anyway and wish I'd have spotted that bargain of yours!
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2005, 08:16 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
I haven't used any of the "tools" on mine yet as we have leather sofa's and I don't think I should use them on those??? Don't want to shrink them! Lol! Maybe I could though.

Well, it doesn't sound much different at all to me, so maybe it's just that they've superseded it with the latest model, i.e. the 0-27, glad you're happy with it anyway and wish I'd have spotted that bargain of yours!

If you go here: http://www.vax.co.uk/carpet.asp
You can see the different models!

I have used the 'tool' to do my sofa, and I am going to do the stairs with it tomorrow! teagan likes sitting on the bottom steps, so they are always mucky!

Deffinately pleased with it! Better aswell as I went halves with my Mum, so only cost us £40 each!
Chow
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-09-2005, 10:16 PM
Love the colour of your carpet.
I think we should all get paid by these companys for advertising there products.
I like home bargains its great.
We also have a B&M bargains store near us.

Chow
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2005, 08:10 PM
Looked at that site Hevvur and there's not a lot of difference in them really apart from mine has 2 rotating brushes and bigger water tanks. Btw, I had to keep filling the water tank quite often, in fact, I was gaily cleaning away when hubby walked in and said aren't you supposed to have water in that tank as it was empty! I thought it would have done the whole room with one tank, but it must have taken about 10 tank fulls!

Thanks Chow, it was all I could have to go with beige walls and lilac accessories as I didn't want a brown carpet and I had to have a dark coloured one with my two big hairy dogs. I so wish I could have a nice beige coloured one, but the dogs come first in this house!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2005, 10:05 AM
Hey just found out we have an Home Bargains store in our town (Oldham) think I will have to go and check that out soon
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5