View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2014, 05:27 PM
When I get my grown up honeysuckle, Nippy, I will send you a cutting
Love the bottle brush plant, really vivid colour. In fact everyone's got a better garden than I have, but one day it will be fine again, I know it will.
Just got a couple of panels of the big side fence to paint now, then I can start on the girlies houses.
Once I've got my picket fences in I'll plant the bedding plants out, I've got them in the back now, in case of any more Surprise Attacks from my Non Gardener gardener Then I'll tidy up the decking and do what I can with it
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2014, 05:48 PM
Lovely gardens! Myra I love your forest! I would love to have a huuuuuuuuuge garden with wild trees.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2014, 05:50 PM
The non gardener gardener how did I miss that? Do tell
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2014, 05:59 PM
As you know, I dug up my honeysuckle and jasmine whilst my new arch went in. Put them in black bin liners, kept them watered, wasn't able to start painting the new arch straight away as it rained. So had started the arch, took the girls out, came back, he'd been, mowed the lawn and taken the black bin liners with my honeysuckle and jasmine in
I'm sure you know about it, I'm very very upset. They were maturing on nicely, about 8 years old, and I'd grown them from being just being tiny. Will be in a home and dribbling by the time I'm able to grow any from scratch so will have to buy new mature ones to go around my archway, and its not going to be cheap
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2014, 06:04 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
As you know, I dug up my honeysuckle and jasmine whilst my new arch went in. Put them in black bin liners, kept them watered, wasn't able to start painting the new arch straight away as it rained. So had started the arch, took the girls out, came back, he'd been, mowed the lawn and taken the black bin liners with my honeysuckle and jasmine in
I'm sure you know about it, I'm very very upset. They were maturing on nicely, about 8 years old, and I'd grown them from being just being tiny. Will be in a home and dribbling by the time I'm able to grow any from scratch so will have to buy new mature ones to go around my archway, and its not going to be cheap
The bleedin pillock can't blame you for being upset,I'd be gutted You'll get sorted and it'll look amazing I bet(( hugs))
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2014, 06:18 PM
You got to admit though Lacey, the way TW tells it, it is a bit funny
I shall await my cutting from the grown up honeysuckle
Myra I would love a garden as wild as yours, all those lovely trees as well
Malka, I also love those palms you are describing, are they called tree palms? Very expensive in this country to buy.
buglysprince
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-06-2014, 06:30 PM
The bottlebrush was there when we moved inand growing up the trellis one side is a clematis and passion flower on the other.
the grass at the moment is looking awful with brown patches use the dog rocks to help but still not good.
So didn't photograph that
and Thanks
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2014, 06:32 PM
Where are my manners? Was so curious about dump the plants man,I forgot to comment
Everyone's garden is looking fab,Brian is a perfectionist isn't he?...so tidy Love a nosey in other peoples gardens
buglysprince
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-06-2014, 06:35 PM
Myra I would love to have a garden the size of yours, my hounds would love the space to run in, and they would love the bushes.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2014, 06:44 PM
Lacey, I would say OCD is nearer the mark
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >