Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 08:52 AM
Originally Posted by Helen View Post
Oh come on, you don't really believe that, do you?? Have you tried getting a baby out of a car seat, or even getting a car seat out without banging your door on the neighbouring car??

Helen
Especially when the toddlers do the "I am as rigid as a board and you cannot bend me" thing!

No one who has not had a child or looked after one at this age can understand how difficult it is to ram them into seats, trolleys, pushchairs etc.
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 09:29 AM
Sorry, I am one of those people who if I see a damned good bargain, then I will buy as much as I want (or my purse will allow) We are not wealthy, and anything that will stretch the food budget helps.

I recently bought £20 worth of cakes/sausage rolls/pastries etc from the Co Op for £2.00, all sat happily in the freezer.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 04:34 PM
Originally Posted by Kerriebaby View Post
Sorry, I am one of those people who if I see a damned good bargain, then I will buy as much as I want (or my purse will allow) We are not wealthy, and anything that will stretch the food budget helps.
Snap,I popped into tesco tonight and brought some custard doughnuts for the kids reduced to half price and a lovely chocolate roulade for me and O/H less than half price
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 04:46 PM
Well a bargain is a bargain and the shop does not care who buys it.

Parent and child spaces are there to help those customers who need a bit more space.Even with slightly older children I leave them for those with toddlers/prams/car seats.I remember having to climb through my front car door with a child in a car seat because of inconsiderate parkers......

I am going to campaign for big bottom spaces though! All these 4x4 drivers and the spaces staying the same size disadvantages those of us who have ample booties!Would love to see the icon they choose to paint in the space !
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2011, 12:36 PM
Gosh I buy as much reduced items as I can we don't have much money and it's the only way we can afford some items.
I admit I park where I want too but we shop at about 5am and not many disabled people or children up at that time so I can't see walking from the furthest spaces as very sensible.
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5