View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-07-2008, 07:45 PM
Oh well that's Mario a goner. Lisa's been managing alright today without him in the house, she's been happily chatting to all the other housemates.

I'm Looking forward to the Sunday newspapers tomorrow to buy the one that has Mario's story in it I bet he's got some good stories to tell as well
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-07-2008, 06:52 PM
Rex and Belinda are up for eviction, which one do we want to stay and go?

I want Belinda to stay and Rex to go, but I don't think that's going to happen unfortunately. It's a shame if Belinda goes because of her snoring. I think BB could have sorted something out for her being that it is a medical problem. Maybe they could have put her in a seperate room or something, I know she wasn't allowed to sleep in the lounge. I know when other housemates nominated her not alot of them mentioned about her snoring but I reckon that's whats behind her being chosen. It's a shame
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2008, 07:15 PM
I find her irritating, and Rex amusing but thats just me.

Do you remember the rhyme, what a gift God could give us, to see ourselves, as others see us. (or something like that!)
Doesn't this show just prove it? They really can't see how each other are perceived by the public. They thought Bex was liked because she won against Mario. Ummmm no! She just is not disliked as much!
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-07-2008, 08:40 PM
Three up for eviction this week then .... Darnell, Mo and Rebecca. Very interesting, I wonder which one will be going out of those three Me thinks it could be Mo
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2008, 08:56 PM
I wonder if it is going to be a double eviction? I hope its Bex that goes she is just so annoying like a spoilt child.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2008, 09:07 PM
I don't want Bex to go coz of Luke, I can't stand Mo or Darnell either!
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2008, 10:56 AM
Mo worries me, I just can't work him out. At first I thought he was ok, then I thought he's ok but a bit of a geek, then he's started getting quite nasty.

Darnell is very up and down, gets very aggressive very quickly then gets really depressed. I think he may have some issues that need working on and I think BB isn't the right place for him.

Bex is very funny, even though she's really annoying. I love her friendship with Luke. Even though she's always 'getting' him you can tell he totally loves it

I want either Mo or Darnell to go.

And Luke to win!!!!!!!
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-07-2008, 02:05 PM
Originally Posted by Sarah27 View Post
Mo worries me, I just can't work him out. At first I thought he was ok, then I thought he's ok but a bit of a geek, then he's started getting quite nasty.

Darnell is very up and down, gets very aggressive very quickly then gets really depressed. I think he may have some issues that need working on and I think BB isn't the right place for him.

Bex is very funny, even though she's really annoying. I love her friendship with Luke. Even though she's always 'getting' him you can tell he totally loves it

I want either Mo or Darnell to go.

And Luke to win!!!!!!!
Me too. I think exactly the same as your views on those housemates. I also want Mo or Darnell to go, and luke to win.
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2008, 08:24 PM
I think its all a bit tasteless Rebbecca and her displaying her assets at the drop of a hat.. I really think those Lads are taking advantage of her.. its all a bit Jade goody and the Kebab incident if you ask me!! and Luke.. I just get sick of him constantly repeating every thing he says!!!

BEX to GO!!!
sallyinlancs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-07-2008, 12:22 PM
I agree Hayleybella although I don't think the lads are taking advantage of her - she knows EXACTLY what she's doing. Bex was snogging Luke in bed last night - it's so obvious she's only doing it to create a 'will they won't they' factor to save her skin from eviction - she even looked up at the camera straight afterwards to check it was pointing at them. How low can you go? Get that whingey slapper OUT!
Page 14 of 34 « First < 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 > Last »