View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 11:14 AM
Glad the lovely collie was reunited with his gorgeous owner A good looking man with a collie - you can't better that (well maybe just a little with a good looking man with a german shepherd LOL)! Anyway, I digress!

Well done Pidge for looking out for this wee guy, and for giving the owner a lecture which will hopefully give him the kick up the butt he needs to get a tag and chip sorted out
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 05:12 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Glad the lovely collie was reunited with his gorgeous owner A good looking man with a collie - you can't better that (well maybe just a little with a good looking man with a german shepherd LOL)! Anyway, I digress!

Well done Pidge for looking out for this wee guy, and for giving the owner a lecture which will hopefully give him the kick up the butt he needs to get a tag and chip sorted out
*groans* don't mention his butt
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 05:47 PM
Hi,

I've given up where I live trying to educate peopel on the importanec and legal requirements of tagging a dog. Here they seem to think it's always someone else's responsibility and if a dog gets picked up by the dog warden it's OK because they can go to the dogs' home.

What many people here in birmingham don't realise is that dogs at the dogs' home get their 7 days and then MAY be rehomed. If there has been no interest, they are PTS after 7 days. Even the healthy young dogs. I had Yiannis from there at 3 months old 2 days before he was dur to be PTS. Nobody had even looked at him!

Personally I go way over the top with my dogs. They're all chipped and they all wear 2 collars, both with tags on - just in case one gets lost.

Laura xx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2