Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2006, 07:13 PM

Fundraising events

If anyone in the lancashire area needs a fundraising event organised, i am an experienced self employed event coordinator. I will be happy to offer my services FREE OF CHARGE to any rescue/rehoming etc charities/organisations.

PM me if you need me.....

Alex
xx
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

19-01-2006, 08:48 PM
Thats very kind of you Alex!!

If anyone does take you up on the offer, we'd love to hear all about the event on Dogweb!
henryboy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-03-2006, 05:53 PM
We have just done a considerable amount of events to fundraise - I can help anyone whos thinking of organising a quiz - I have one ready made

Please let me know if you want copies - I can post them np
Alan Ierston
New Member!
Male 

16-09-2006, 12:41 PM
Thanks and Hello. My Area covers 5 Counties, most north is Stafordshire. I am arranging a cannine event at Coombe Park, Worcs, with the NT for next May. However I am in great need of putting on an event in Staffs. County and am meeting with Stoke & Staffs. CC's shortly to start the ball rolling.
Alan Ierston
New Member!
Male 

16-09-2006, 12:43 PM
Thanks I would be interested, and by the way have you got a template of Dog names that I can use for a raffle. Thanks Alan.
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2007, 02:39 PM
Originally Posted by Alan Ierston View Post
Thanks and Hello. My Area covers 5 Counties, most north is Stafordshire. I am arranging a cannine event at Coombe Park, Worcs, with the NT for next May. However I am in great need of putting on an event in Staffs. County and am meeting with Stoke & Staffs. CC's shortly to start the ball rolling.
Hi
I'm organising a Companion Dog Show in April in Coventry, details will be on the events section of the dogsey calandar shortly. I'm sending out a mail shot in the Warwickshire area for this so if you have any flyers you want including. PM me.
Alan. Am I getting confused. The Coombe Park I know is the one in Coventry. Is this a different one in Worcs. If you need any help at all. I'm not far from Staff.
Alan Ierston
New Member!
Male 

01-02-2007, 03:32 PM
Thanks for your note, and I can advise you that the Croome Park event that I am organising is at The National Trust site situted off J7 M5 betweeen Worcester & Pershore. When I first mentioned it our Coventry supporters group they got exited and immediately mixed up the two venes with the same name. However, The National Trust has adopted us this year and will allow us to use venues free of charge to promote the charity. I don't know ifthat may be of any help to you? Please Keep in Touch. 01384 293498
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2007, 04:50 PM
Hi
Certainly will.
Notice your in Birmingham so no excuse not to come to our dog show LOL. Always have people from Brum attending.
Do Pm when you have details of your show.