Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2011, 08:47 PM

There you go Brooke simples really

BTW nothing to stop me looking up your dogs on the KC database, it's a public database

Also my Keewee's Hip Score & Elbow score went onto the KC online database before I got the plates back from my vet !!
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2011, 08:48 PM
This thread gets better and better!

I used to be a Farrior and have only recently (4years ago) decided to quit! I earned about 560pounds every two HOURS so I had quite alot of money

You say you have been a farrier for many years; No farrier of mine earns that kind of money!!

What after buying tools, shoes, nails, petrol costs, machinery costs eats away at much of the costs! In two hours you could probably get 5-6 horses feet trimmed (depending on size and state) at £10-25 roughly. 3-4 sets of fronts done at roughly £30 (what I currently pay) and then, probably 1-3 horses with full sets of shoes done at £50-60+ per set of shoes. Not to mention insurance, worming, dentist, rugs, hay, bedding on top (I ain't adding my monthly bill up now )

How do you manage to feed and find time for 10 dogs, cats, horses etc, and insure, and train, and compete (registration fees) and have petrol money!?!?!

Im currently working 8am-5pm at above NMW, and only have 1 horse (and some rodents) and yet that takes up my spare time (and money), and thats before competing! and I just about feed myself and put petrol in my car
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2011, 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by ILoveMy10Dogs View Post
My first litter wasn't very long ago so no, they should be in sometime next month, I should think but if not, I will get hold of The Kennel Club and have a talk to them about it! ...
Ive read through all the pages and I'm really confused now. The health tests of the sire and dam should be on the KC site they take about 3 weeks to process.
A litter wouldnt be hipscored til 12 months old!!!!
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2011, 08:51 PM
It clicked, she breeds her dogs, to make money to pay for the dogs... easily sell a puppy it seems for £500-800!
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-07-2011, 08:53 PM
If you upload the other dogs photos onto photobucket one of us will put them up here for you as JoedeeUK has done. Dying to see pics of your other animals too , hun!

chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2011, 08:56 PM
Must say on the pics I can see the grey one on the end of the couch lookd nice, but ai don't know about Huskys or her health results, the brown one at the top, is that the one thats meant to have both eyes brown and blue or am I getting confused?
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2011, 08:59 PM
This better than the "tennis ball" thread & i haven't even made a comment - yet

Chomping on old fashioned type midget gems & praying my fillings stay intact.......
Snoringbear
Dogsey Junior
Male 

30-07-2011, 09:00 PM
My first litter wasn't very long ago so no, they should be in sometime next month, I should think but if not, I will get hold of The Kennel Club and have a talk to them about it! ...
Your first litter? Maybe you should read what you posted in post #5 again:

Siberian Huskies! I breed all my Females (3!) and currently one of my Males is up for Stud. I know they may not qualify but I am hoping to train them!
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2011, 09:00 PM
you breed three of your bitches every year and have just bred your first litter? Back peddalling much? If your dogs are tested they will be on the database. If you do test your dogs why on earth would you pay for x rays then breed them before you had the results?

Admit it, this is a wind up (albeit an entertaining one)
Snoringbear
Dogsey Junior
Male 

30-07-2011, 09:02 PM
What, Precious Angel? Mmm, that should defenitely be on there, check again, IF YOU MUST!
I tried it a few times already. Probably best you try yourself using her reg number and post the link, names sometimes don't work but the reg numbers always do.
Page 25 of 54 « First < 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 > Last »