Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2010, 11:57 AM

My garden and some poppies....

Been out and taken these.......day is gorgeous....and the acers are in full colour right now too....

Well these are my poppies the ones that have popped...

I defy you not to smile looking at these....its why I love them......

An overall picture just before it bursts into flower.....

One of the A Peony just about to burst into flower....

Bit of a close up not only of Sal's bum..........but of the raised alpine bed... it is doing as I wanted interest the majority of the year.

Also where I am spending the nice days while still on house arrest...which has now down graded to confined to barracks.....sun come round about 2 and stays till late evening .......

Or here for a brief sit.....and dog brushing....
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2010, 12:06 PM
Absolutely gorgeous, all the colours, all so neat and tidy (I like neat and tidy!). Yes, I did smile at the pot of daisies, coz it remind me of mum who always loved daisies, and being Polish, she always called them diesies! So you've not only feasted my eyes there Kazz, but brought back some fond memories too!

Glad you're still doing well, and what better way to take it easy than sitting out there looking at all your hard work turning into fruition! Lol! Hark at me today with all me long words!!!! xxxxxx
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2010, 12:12 PM
I like Long words gives me something to do like looking them up.........
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2010, 12:13 PM
My Dad adores Daisies too well all open faced flowers.....
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2010, 01:21 PM
Just lovely Kazz,Love the Peony,can we have picies when its opened please They are on my wish list
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2010, 02:13 PM
Originally Posted by tink View Post
Just lovely Kazz,Love the Peony,can we have picies when its opened please They are on my wish list
Yeap got four peonies in the garden all differet colours....will get you some pics...I like them too. Have you seen the tree peonies..... I have not got any but plan on getting some.

The white roses up the fence are good this year too. Lovely scent...just waiting for the jasmine (scented clotted cream) to kick in too....that is superb and is rambling up the trellis by the gate to the right of the tall acer and the left of the gate....should be magnificent this year scent wise...........mixed with the honeysuckle rambling through the rose. I planted them down by the gate to give you a scent filled overload as you enter.......the jasmine and honeysuckle is also planted up against the pergola half way up the garden......so you think the scent is everywhere.

Had lavender coming up through the base of the gate trellis last year but overrun with bees/wasps etc....so it had to go as noone would come in that way.................tut tut....cowards.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2010, 08:54 PM
Nothing more lovely than Poppies....I love them

Your garden is beautiful
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2010, 05:35 PM
Always love your garden pictures Mine is lacking colour at the moment, but looking very lush and well established - must get camera out x
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2010, 05:40 PM
Beautiful garden, so peaceful