Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2007, 05:43 AM

Good morning peeps!

Morning all,

Today’s a “spying” day for me. I’m going out on site all today checking up on my technicians to make sure they’re doing their job properly. Sounds like a not very nice thing to do, but I have to check up on them as part of my job. I actually love doing it, as they are very good, and everyone says they are great, so I spend the whole day grinning.

Of the 90 odd bus garages in my remit, I should visit them each once a year. I’ve only managed to get out once this year, and only managed to visit one garage, but today I shall visit 5, so only 84 to go eh?

Got some CDs ready for the car, as I’m going to be spending quite some time in it. Today we have Creed and Peter Frampton comes alive (showing my age here). It’s going to be noisy

Have a great day everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
Some race horses staying in a stable. One of them starts to boast about his track record. "In the last 15 races, I've won 8 of them!"
Another horse breaks in, "Well in the last 27 races, I've won 19!!"
"Oh that's good, but in the last 36 races, I've won 28!", says another, flicking his tail.
At this point, they notice that a greyhound dog has been sitting there listening. "I don't mean to boast," says the greyhound, "but in my last 90 races, I've won 88 of them!"
The horses are clearly amazed. "Wow!" says one, after a hushed silence. "A talking dog."
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2007, 06:16 AM
Good Morning Vicki, enjoy your day.
Had a lovely day yesterday with Ian here, we walked for hours in my local woods then went for dinner/tea, kids were taken care of by a friend so managed some quality time together. He's away home today but not after another good walk.
Have a lovely day everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-03-2007, 06:20 AM
Morning Vicki sounds like you will enjoy your day.
Morning all quiet day here today walking Ollie doing some housework and maybe making some dog treats.Weather looks good again.
Sounds like the perfect day Laura glad you and Ian had a good time.
Have a good day everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2007, 06:24 AM
Morning Laura and Ian
Morning Lynn
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2007, 06:33 AM
morning all, bens just had a gentle walk with daddy again, hes very good with his dad, dont pull, unlike when i will take hom out later, bens like a freight train with me.ill stick his harnedd on him, or as we call it his training bra, hes not a happy boy when that goes on.
charlies improving daily im pleased to say.
and my time telling skills are getting worse.i woke up was convinced it was 7-45, put the kettle on then looked at the kitchen clock it was only 6-45 (yawn)
ive got a pile to do today, go n pop in the bank, come home, go out again, going to pick up a shopping trolley from freecycle, (meeting some one) then i can do a bit more shopping than 2 bags full.
go n do a bit of shopping, come home fall asleep for a while LOL
but it is better than what i was doing a couple of weeks ago, then it was visiting the hosp all day. such a long trip every day.
have a good day all,
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2007, 06:38 AM
Morning all, after all the horrendous business with the car since Sunday i am beginning to feel a little calmer. Docs this morning then a big walk with fudge.

Hope everyone has a good one. Stay safe.

Rachel
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2007, 06:41 AM
morning vicki
morning all
looks like its going to be another glorious day
its freezing at the mo so ive had to stick the fire on

good news,seren has gone a whole week without going to the toilet in the house,looks like we've had a breakthrough
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2007, 06:43 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

My OH is a bus driver, maybe you should visit his garage and sort them out there, the buses are always breaking down

Found out who my admirer is and now i feel weird coz i get the train with him in the morns

Another lovely looking day

Have a good Wednesday all xx
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2007, 06:51 AM
morning all,
another c*** day ahead sorting out and getting rid of someones stuff. have nearly found the spare room feeling down today but know i will now get over him and move on.

dan being a STAR - making sure his mum is ok.

have a good day all

sue
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2007, 07:03 AM
Morning Vicki

Morning All

am in college today but don,t feel like it as still feel sooo ill
but it has to be done

still hardly got any voice which kids and hubby are loving

Hope you all have a good day