register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

17-10-2005, 04:36 AM
Good idea CC, hope new owners see one & gets in touch or maybe now more peeps know it`ll get to them by word of mouth. Fingers crossed
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2005, 03:25 PM
I've now told Traci I'm not contacting her any more, it's been one lie after another, different stories each time and so far I've found out they have 3 different surnames when purchasing pups and have infact had 6 possibly 7 pups in the past 12 months but only have 3 at the moment as they have rehomed the rest.....all around the 6 months of age mark.

Something definitely not right, I just have to keep telling myself that Libby is better off in her new home than with this 'family'

I know of quite a few people in Birmingham that are keeping their eyes and ears open, some live practically on her doorstep, so I think she is going to have to watch her back from now on!
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

29-10-2005, 03:39 PM
Thats the thing with liars, you can`t get to the bottom of them
And they also need a good memory

You`re probably better off not contacting her anymore, the lies`ll drive you mad

Hope someone hears or sees something soonest C/C
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2005, 03:59 PM
Originally Posted by Christine
Thats the thing with liars, you can`t get to the bottom of them
And they also need a good memory

You`re probably better off not contacting her anymore, the lies`ll drive you mad

Hope someone hears or sees something soonest C/C
A couple of my cocker breeder friends have e-mailed them, without me knowing and they mailed me today telling me to sort my friends out......my response was I knew nothing about the e-mails (which I didn't) and asked them not to contact me again as I'm fed up with all their lies.

The 'lady' bought Libby & Smudge in one name, her partner has another and now they are importing another dog from Sweden in April with yet another surname......so goodness knows how many more they have

Yes, I'm trying to put it all to the back of my mind now, been busy decorating and Christmas is approaching rather too quickly for my liking I really don't want anything more to do with them, they really are a complete and utter waste of time and space.
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

29-10-2005, 04:07 PM
At least xmas`ll take your mind off it a bit, keeping busy n all

Well she should be getting a *name* for herself now so others will know what she`s like at least Bit of luck shes going to find it v difficult to get any more pups. Hope your friends keep up the good work
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2005, 04:10 PM
Originally Posted by Christine
At least xmas`ll take your mind off it a bit, keeping busy n all

Well she should be getting a *name* for herself now so others will know what she`s like at least Bit of luck shes going to find it v difficult to get any more pups. Hope your friends keep up the good work

Well if she looks for a cocker I don't think she'll have any hopes of finding a decent breeding bitch. Enough people know about her and all her names to avoid her from Scotland right down to Cornwall. One of my friends told her she would be lucky to get a dog from the rehoming center by the time she had finished
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

29-10-2005, 04:19 PM
GOOD GOOD GOOD no more than they deserve.
Doesn`t help you finding yours but at least it`ll help others
Be patient you never know, someone somwhere might hear/see something of Libby
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3