View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2005, 04:12 PM
I have just had an e-mail from original owners saying they will NOT be contacting me ever again all I can say is I hope the same happens to them when they have their first litter next year, but knowing what I know about them now, they probably wouldn't worry anyway.

I really don't know if I want to go through breeding again, it's idiots like these that put a downer on it, it's hard enough work without people like these!

They also confessed in an e-mail that they did intend breeding from her, they knew about the restrictions and they also knew about Charlie's cleft palate BEFORE they bought her, in fact Libby was with me nearly 4 weeks longer than the other pups due to holidays etc. so they had plenty of time to think about it and change their minds......I just wish they had now
Pretty Kitty
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-10-2005, 04:50 PM
I'm really sorry to hear this CC. I hope the new owners register Libby in their name and you can find out where she is that way....good luck x
Louie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2005, 05:22 PM
Sorry to hear that CC , there is still time for the new owners to register
Libby, hope they do and you find her that way.
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2005, 06:17 PM
I've just had an e-mail from original owners, and surprise surprise the telephone number isn't on their bill and it would cost them £275 for an itemised bill, which they aren't prepared to pay!

I really felt like I was being blackmailed, no way would an itemised bill cost £275!
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

16-10-2005, 06:38 AM
What goes around comes round cc

Don`t give up, you still may find her yet.
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2005, 09:01 AM
Let's hope it does Christine! I'm not giving up, in fact I'm having flyers printed and another member on the board is going to post them in Birmingham in places like Pets at Home etc.

So fingers crossed.
Louie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2005, 09:21 AM
Originally Posted by crazycockers
I'm having flyers printed and another member on the board is going to post them in Birmingham in places like Pets at Home etc.

So fingers crossed.
Good idea CC, hope it works
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2005, 10:34 AM
Me too Louie, I won't tell you exactly what Inca said to tell them, but it ended with 'off!'.......
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2005, 03:11 PM
Well just on the off chance that the new owners go onto dog web sites, it may be worth giving a discription of the pup etc and leave messages on as many boards as you can in hope that the new owners see it.

Mo
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2005, 03:28 PM
I have posted on Cocker forums, plus I have a page on my website. So we will just have to wait and hope somebody see's one of the posts or flyers!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >