Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2006, 06:43 PM

Anybody got Dog World handy?

Can someone please put me out of my misery!
I had an email from a friend in the UK, saying that I was going up in the world as my pic was in Dog World
As it is only available here at Champ shows I can't check it out until I go to the next show.
If anyone can have a look to see if there are any show reports from Ireland and a pic with a windswept fat middle aged green suited handler with a spotty dog please let me know it is true! It may be the Minority Breeds Charity show where we went Utility Group 2, can't think what else it can be as that was our last decent result. Never been in DW before though, even when we won Groups
Ironic isn't it, that the only time I get my pic in DW I am living in another Country and can't see it!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2006, 06:54 PM
You mean this one.
Dawn.

Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2006, 06:58 PM
(Oh s***!)
Yep, that's me and Deccy!
Why does he have to roach his back at the critical time and drop his tail?

Thanks Dawn!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2006, 08:07 PM
aww don't be embarrassed, you look lovely, very smart indeed.

Deccy looks gorgeous too, I wouldn't have noticed anything wrong with his stance if you hadn't of mentioned it

Congratulations on your fantastic placing.
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2006, 09:00 PM
Thanks.... the strange thing is, we've won three groups this year and no pics from any of them, we get Group 2 and make it into DW!
I wonder if there will be a critique. We don't get them in Ireland but the judge was from Britain and was seen scribbling away!!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2006, 09:38 PM
Originally Posted by Deccy View Post
Thanks.... the strange thing is, we've won three groups this year and no pics from any of them, we get Group 2 and make it into DW!
I wonder if there will be a critique. We don't get them in Ireland but the judge was from Britain and was seen scribbling away!!
I'll keep an eye out for you, I don't get the papers but do have an online account with Our Dogs so can see critiques.
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2006, 10:33 PM
Thanks - the judge was Mr A Brown and Deccy's real name is Leaveslake True Lies at Granardal.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-12-2006, 11:52 PM
congratulations to you both. It is nice to be able to put a face to a name. I will be watching Crufts now to see if I can see you both.
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2006, 09:33 AM
Thanks - I'll be wearing the same suit but with a brown top under it, we are in the ring for Mid Limit so around 11am at a guess
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2006, 08:42 PM
Its a 2 page spread in Dog world. No critiques, but it does say "reserve to Gill Pavey's liver Dalmatian, Leaveslake true lies at Granardal. declan is the first of his breed to be awarded the junior diploma"
Well done!

If you want this copy, Ill happily post it to you.
Dawn.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >